Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Walther PPQ

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick07 View Post
    OK so the PPQ is very good platform, I'm on board for that. Now when the hell are they going to appear either consistent or sufficient numbers? I have yet to see a PPQ 9mm appear in any of my local gun stores. And if they can't show up in gun happy Arizona then they probably are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
    they are pretty hard to find, and usually go pretty fast.... especially 9mm. I only seen 2-3 in 9mm since it has been out was not in the price i want to pay for and saw a few first edition which now i regret not buying cuz i can't find any anywhere. now i settled with the 40 s&w still good just kinda want a 9mm, first edition preferred.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick07 View Post
    OK so the PPQ is very good platform, I'm on board for that. Now when the hell are they going to appear either consistent or sufficient numbers? I have yet to see a PPQ 9mm appear in any of my local gun stores. And if they can't show up in gun happy Arizona then they probably are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
    Hopefully things will change in the new year once Walther has their own US foothold to begin importation.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr20det287 View Post
    they are pretty hard to find, and usually go pretty fast.... especially 9mm. I only seen 2-3 in 9mm since it has been out was not in the price i want to pay for and saw a few first edition which now i regret not buying cuz i can't find any anywhere. now i settled with the 40 s&w still good just kinda want a 9mm, first edition preferred.
    I owned a P99 in 40sw for a while and that was the snappiest pistol I have ever owned in that caliber. If you're going to get a PPQ get it in 9mm. But then again I feel the same about Glock and most other service pistols.
    Pat
    Last edited by Alaskapopo; 10-31-12 at 00:24.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    Hopefully things will change in the new year once Walther has their own US foothold to begin importation.
    I doubt it.

C4

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

(Archived)

Closing this PPQ thread in hopes of seeing another quickly emerge that may contribute more to the topic than a succession of subjective opinions on muzzle flip.

Let's try to keep a more balanced perspective in a future dialogue, as the pistol surely is deserving of it.

AC

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980