Thread: NEW-Pride Fowler/SafariLand mini red dot SOPS

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

NEW-Pride Fowler/SafariLand mini red dot SOPS

this is just to show you the mount you can use with this that Larue makes, very nice. I think Larue makes solid kit

Got this bad boy as a gift and had grand plans to put this on my rifle, than decided to put it on my shot gun and than thought maybe my 10/22. But I have not gotten to any of those as I used existing scope/optics I already had. So the only time this has been out of the box is for looking at it. This is NEW and NEVER MOUNTED. Comes in the box, still tucked away in the foam. These sale new for $329.99 and Im asking $250.00 OBO. Shipping will run $5.95 via USPS and I am willing to trade. Looking for meprolight MX3, 5.56 ammo, 40 or 45 ammo, 30.06 also, or maybe a trijicon used reflex sight. Also would trade for e36 parts, but email me with any offers all I can say is no thank you.

The Special Ops Compact Sight offers shooters a compact LED sighting system with unique features that other scopes of this type don't have. Built to rigid specifications written by Mickey Fowler and John Pride, this sight allows the shooter to hit targets quickly at various distances by mounting it on handguns, shotguns and rifles. The real value of this sight is that it has several new innovative features; a three-position switch; on, auto, and off. With the auto-on position the Pulse LED adjusts to ambient light. The Full-on position allows the shooter to give the LED full power so you can see it in bright light, sunny conditions and still hit the target. And the off position, when you want to just turn it off and put it away.
    That's not all; you can change the battery from the top of the unit through a trap door lid and not have to remove your sight from the mounting base! Ask about our aluminum bases that allow you to mount the sight to many types of handguns, rifles and shotguns, including guarded AR-15 handle and flattop mounts.
    SCOPE SPECIFICATIONS, RAPID RETICLE SPECIAL OPS COMPACT SIGHT

Body made of 6061 T6 Aluminum, anodized black finish
    Screen made of coated laminated parabolic glass; lens 10/16" high by 14/16" wide.
    Body of sight is 1-7/8" long, 1"-wide at base, 15/16" high at front lens
    5 MOA Pulse LED
    Weight is 26.4 grams with battery; less than one oz.
    1ea #1632 battery included
    Sight protective cap; included
    2ea sight adjustment wrenches included
    Installation and sighting in instructions included
    Water proof and shock resistant
    * Tested on 44-magnum, 454 Casull, 500 S&W, 12Ga shotgun with slugs and 00B, MP-5's, 9x21's, Glock 9MM and airguns. One of our test sights did not lose its zero after 7,000 rounds fired from a Glock 9MM pistol.
    Last edited by Paraclete comes; 02-13-11 at 12:10. Reason: photo
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

price drop

willing to sale for $225.00 item retails for $329.00
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28