Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place for Glock magazines?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I suspect that after the shooting, and the legislative shitstorm that's sure to ensue, we'll see a run on these things for a while.

I'm always in the market for G17 magazines (I use them in my G19s) and have seen prices all over the place the last couple of years.

Feedback Score
    Will do.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfighter1919 View Post
    Botachtactical.com has them on sale right now for 12.95. I just bought 4 for the 23. There going fast though. Hope this helps.
    That price is only for the G23 mags. It doesn't appear to apply for any of the other ones. The G17 mags are $19.95 and they are offering a 10% discount, but their shipping charges will likely cancel that out.
    Last edited by uwe1; 01-10-11 at 21:15.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1 View Post
    G1919, let us know how your order goes with Botach.
    I suspect the Glock mags might be delayed given the large amount of orders they are likely receiving because of the current events. I just placed a order with them this Saturday for a 13" Troy TRX Extreme and I received a email just now that the order has been shipped.
    Last edited by uwe1; 01-10-11 at 21:21.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Glockmeister

I have bought them from Glockmeister in the past. If you get on their mailing list they run the occasional sale on most everything Glock related. Unfortunately I doubt there will be any sales on mags anytime soon due to the AZ shooting.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glockmeister was in the news saying their Glock sales have been double since Saturday.
    Low Speed, High Drag Phone Operator

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfighter1919 View Post
    Botachtactical.com has them on sale right now for 12.95. I just bought 4 for the 23. There going fast though. Hope this helps.
    I just ordered 3 mags from there for $12.95 a piece. Shipping was $12 though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim059 View Post
    I just ordered 3 mags from there for $12.95 a piece. Shipping was $12 though.
    I must just have good luck. I ordered 4 of thje G23 mags on the 9th, and they shipped the next day. They'll be here tomorrow. Shipping was pricey though...
    "Guns are like neurosurgeons. When you need one, you need one badly."

Feedback Score
    I've never been able to order Glock mags from Botach without them shorting me one or two. Still came out to be cheaper than other places, but they show absolutely zero interest in fixing the problem and insist that the mags were stolen in transit and then ignore you. Keep your fingers crossed if you order from them.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Natchez has G19 and G17 mags for $18.99.

This summer I spent a lot as my local gun shop had them on sale for $15.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast