Thread: LWRC 10.5" Upper (M6A2) **SOLD**

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

LWRC 10.5" Upper (M6A2) **SOLD**

I've had this upper for a couple of years now and have put approximately 450 FLAWLESS rounds through it. The original owner stated he had shot around 900-1,000 rounds, so overall round count is about 1,500.

I am selling it because I bought an ACR and I just don't shoot this that much any more. It isn't perfect cosmetically as there is a small scratch on the left side of the receiver and there are some wear marks on the top rail were things were mounted - but then again - it IS used.

Comes with the AAC 51T Blackout flash hider, pictured ladder covers, and of course, the BCG. This is one of the older LWRC's with the 2 piece bolt carrier. As I said earlier, I've never had a single issue with this upper and it has functioned FLAWLESSLY, both suppressed and unsuppressed the entire time I've owned it.

POSSIBLE TRADES:
    I would be willing to entertain trades for a single high quality AK or two Yugos (one underfolder and one fixed - I want both) in 7.62x39 ONLY. A sidefolding Arsenal SLR107 would be awesome.

I may also be willing to trade for quality brass cased 5.56 ammo or high end optics (Aimpoint/Leupold/etc).

$1050 shipped to your door, including insurance.**SOLD** I will not ship outside the CONUS.

ALL NFA RULES APPLY.

Last edited by JohnVassilakos; 02-05-11 at 13:51.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Still available...someone make me an offer.

I would also be willing to trade for 308 AR related parts.