Thread: MWS Optic Mount

Feedback Score

MWS Optic Mount

Hey guys I am looking for a one piece optic mount for my LMT MWS, when I get some funds saved up I plan on puttin a IOR 2 x 12 Spartan scope on this rifle and it uses 35mm rings.

I have looked at several different rings and mounts and would like any other input on what you guys might reccomend.

Thanks,
    RLTW

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    LaRue / ADM

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    IBTBR......In before the Bobro recommendation

This poor dead horse...I'll still kick him while he is down though

The ADM Recon's, Larue LT's, and Bobro glass mounts all RTZ equally as well, all maintain 100% rock solid attachment to rail surface even in the roughest of conditions. Essentially once you meet those two criteria it comes down to the nuances of each mount....larue kinda marks up the underside of the rail.....ADM kinda breaks a finger to you find your own magic solution of popping the levers......the Bobro has a really ill suited ring aspect where as they are horizontal with screws underneath and the ADM/Larue's are vertical with the screws on the side. I personally believe in all three however I go with ADM the majority of the time but I just like the ADM design the best and really like the service behind the exceptional mounts. Bobro's latch is the easiest as it's auto adjust and you can operate it with one hand, not so with the other two when locked down. Imho, larue's design is the worst, and ADM and Bobro kinda tie due to strengths and weakness in their particular fastening mechanisms.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 01-13-11 at 17:40.

Feedback Score
    Thanks thats the information I was looking for..thanks for the detail. I do like the ADM mounts, but LaRue is the easy choice, I wasnt sure if I should look at the lower Larue mounts or not.

I did find any Brobo mounts that are sized for the 35mm tubes