Thread: Thread is gone

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thread is gone

I had an introduction thread a day ago... now it is gone. Does this happen alot on this forum? Thanks Savage

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    I had an introduction thread a day ago... now it is gone. Does this happen alot on this forum? Thanks Savage
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure it was moved to the Introduction thread. Similarly, if someone starts a new thread to show a pic of their new rifle without a thorough range report, it'll get moved to the AR pic thread.

It's not a negative thing, it's just to keep the forum in order and not have 100's of threads for introductions.

Edit - If this is the post you are referring to, it was moved to this thread - https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...17#post1259517
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 03-17-12 at 09:59.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not sure, I used the search feature also on the forum name.... nothing. Thanks Savage

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure it was moved to the Introduction thread. Similarly, if someone starts a new thread to show a pic of their new rifle without a thorough range report, it'll get moved to the AR pic thread.

It's not a negative thing, it's just to keep the forum in order and not have 100's of threads for introductions.

Edit - If this is the post you are referring to, it was moved to this thread - https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...17#post1259517
    Yep thats it! I wonder whu it ended up in THAT thread? Why could i not find it searching by member? Thanks Savage

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    Yep thats it! I wonder whu it ended up in THAT thread? Why could i not find it searching by member? Thanks Savage
    I'm not sure. Next time, just go to your User Profile, click on Statistics, then Find All Posts by Savage.

The other option is to click on your username in a thread you've posted in, then Find All Posts in the drop down menu. You can do that for any user in one of their posts.

Yeah, I'm sure that was a mistake why it was moved to that thread.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Don't know how it landed in a cleaning thread.
    After seeing this thread I moved it to the Intro Thread:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=8796&page=81

Welcome to M4C, sorry that your first post was misplaced.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com