Thread: has anyone used paracord on a G-Shock?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

has anyone used paracord on a G-Shock?

If you have please post a picture here. Any benefits or drawbacks? Thanks
    Last edited by madisonsfinest; 01-17-11 at 08:36.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Look at 3CTactical's post here. It's the 54th post on that thread. His watch looks absolutely amazing with a para band.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I see its a Casio but I wasn't sure that it would fit the same way as my G-Shock as it doesn't look anything like that. Thanks for the link

Feedback Score
    I have, but depending on what Gshock model you have, it may be almost impossible. I had to specially modify the lugs for the spring bars on this one to get the paracord to fit. Here's a pic:
    Last edited by 3CTactical; 01-17-11 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    you guys inspired me. had some foliage paracord lying around and after a couple hrs just finished this one, took a couple tries to get sizing right. but i dig it so far. my original nylon band had broke, and ive been looking for a new band. didnt occur to me that paracord would work.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nichud09 View Post
    you guys inspired me. had some foliage paracord lying around and after a couple hrs just finished this one, took a couple tries to get sizing right. but i dig it so far. my original nylon band had broke, and ive been looking for a new band. didnt occur to me that paracord would work.
    That's a sexy lookin' band. Care to give your recipe for making it? Looks like you just wove it but I don't know if I'm missing anything

Feedback Score
    found this step by step process, hope the link works. if not you can look it up on google. the weave was pretty easy to make. http://www.instructables.com/id/Wove...tchband/#step1

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Great link. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

This is the style I have outside of the red color. Thanks for the post.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Nichud,

Thanks for posting that link man. I 'cobbled' (joke from another thread) this band together last weekend. My original band was shot.

found this step by step process, hope the link works. if not you can look it up on google. the weave was pretty easy to make. http://www.instructables.com/id/Wove...tchband/#step1

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC