Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aim Pro/ O.F. Mossberg FLEX System at SHOT 2012

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    This was actualy designed at my request for the military. They are not muzzle brakes, but as others have stated are stand off devices.
    Thank you for educating the ignorance and stupidity from this thread. My own ignorance had me believing that anyone with a modicum of shotgun knowledge would know what a stand-off/breacher is.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by outrider627 View Post
    For the cowboy mall ninja. . .

Now we just need Magpul to release an MOE line for it.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Mossberg FLEX

Mossberg Flex

Been working with these guys on this for a long time. Enjoy

Additional info at the begining of the thread now.
    Last edited by DMR; 01-18-12 at 08:58.
    pro-patria.us

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    While its ugly as sin if it were like a Knoxx stock for a lever gun (recoil absorbsion) I would buy it. My 1895 with 430 grain slugs at 1900 fps hurt a lot on both ends.
    pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's great that there's a option available for a shorter stock without the indignity of buying a "youth" anything. Just how much easier/quicker is it to switch the furniture on these?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    It's great that there's a option available for a shorter stock without the indignity of buying a "youth" anything. Just how much easier/quicker is it to switch the furniture on these?
    Pull the key up, rotate, slide the stock off. Slide on the new stock and reverse the process. The whole process is tool less.
    pro-patria.us

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Pull the key up, rotate, slide the stock off. Slide on the new stock and reverse the process. The whole process is tool less.
    It's good to see Mossberg (anyone really) feature an option like this! I've already had to go through the hoops to locate a Hogue youth model and replaced my 590's OEM buttstock. But it's nice to see new guns with this.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It'd be even better if Mossy did something for the 930 series buttstock. Thus far nobody has attempted.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Shortening the 930 is a bigger feat. The junk In the trunk of the stock only leave a small ability to shorten it. That a lot of smiths are looking at ways to shorten it, and a stock company is looking at trimming the stock it self down.
    pro-patria.us

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Shortening the 930 is a bigger feat. The junk In the trunk of the stock only leave a small ability to shorten it. That a lot of smiths are looking at ways to shorten it, and a stock company is looking at trimming the stock it self down.
    Yep exactly. I've done 2 stock LOP reductions on 930s and overall length cut was only about 3/4-7/8" max with out messing with the action spring housing (technically the housing threads on the end are shaved down but not enough to where it is invasive to the housing itself) and keeping the stock recoil pad.

-Jax
    Last edited by jaxman7; 01-21-12 at 11:43.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast