Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone deal with Knesek Guns/NWA Tactical?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have not bought any NFA items from them. But all my other transactions have been very positive and the communication has been great.

Feedback Score
    Brother bought a KAC from them last yr that took about 4 months to come in. I ordered a group buy from someone else at the same time. I would still be waiting but cancelled my order. At the time, KAC was backed up and hard to get. They did charge him for cerakote that was not done. Called them up the same day and they credited his account right there. Don't have anything bad to say about them.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    As an update..... I received a refund check in the mail for $720. The purchase price of suppressor was $1260+15 shipping insurance and $35shipping and handling charges, for a grand total of $1310. Their website states 30% is nonrefundable which still does not add up to the $720. As stated before I have multiple emails stating the paperwork was sent for suppressor when in fact it was not. Owing to the fact that I was in affect lied to multiple times and now sent a refund check that does not compute, I have filed a formal complaint with the BBB. If you do a search of Knesek Guns you will see they have had multiple complaints with the BBB. http://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business...en-ar-90095220 Beware of doing business with this company.
    Last edited by jknopp44; 02-07-14 at 00:39.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That BBB report is amazing! I just emailed the ceo to let him know how awesome he is. What a shame. How does a company like this exist?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Larry already responded to my email. He said they dont pay the BBB "blackmail". Ha. Take peoples money , never send product & when the customer wants a refund there is a 45% restock fee. Avoid this place.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    BBB contacted me and states complaint sent to Knesek. The salesman I was dealing with has contacted me this morning with some hogwash. There was never any mention of a 45% restocking fee on their website. I will wait for Kneseks response to the BBB inquiry and most likely file a complaint with the Arkansas AG office and the ATF branch that deals with this company. After reading the complaints listed on the BBB site concerning Knesek Guns, it's clear the company and its president Larry K. could care less about customer service and frankly they are crooks. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I'll pile onto this. I ordered a tan NT4 a few years ago which I was guaranteed was in stock. Well, turned out not so much but they did find one new black NT4 somewhere. Eventually, everything worked out but I took that false guarantee as a sign. No more.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    I'll dredge up an old thread for informative purposes, re: Kenske Guns, aka NWA Tactical, aka GKI Global Distributing.

I recently ordered and received a KAC 11.5" upper. I was reluctant, given the negative feedback, so I made sure I confirmed everything in writing via email and paid the extra $40 to use my credit card.

My transaction went great. I ordered on Thursday afternoon, they ran my CC Friday, shipped on Monday and I received the upper on Wednesday. The girl with whom I dealt was nice and responded quickly to emails.

Here's my take:

I would not pre-order anything or order anything via their website because of too many bad experiences. I would go elsewhere if at all possible. I ordered from them because the KAC CQB upper is hard to find, and I am SBRing a KAC lower and wanted the KAC upper.

They show no real inventory status online. I would call to confirm that the item is in stock and ready to ship. I would not order an item that was not in stock. I would confirm the details of the transaction via email before completing the transaction, including stock and shipping timeframe, item description/details and pricing. I would ask any questions you have about the exact model and details because their website says something to the effect that item descriptions might not be completely current and accurate. For example, the part number for the KAC upper was correct, but the description was inconsistent. It described the older URX rail with flip-up integral front sight, but referenced the URX 3.1 and showed that in the picture. I didn't know what I would receive, but had decided either was OK. I received the URX 3.1 with KAC micro flip-up sights front and rear. Read the return/refund policy and make sure you're OK with it.

If my transaction went south and was not as represented, I knew I would not be burdened financially and have the resources to sue. I am not generally litigious, but would welcome the opportunity on principle to go after someone who has screwed over so many people, even if it made no financial sense for me. If I were on a tight budget, I don't think I would take the risk with Kneske.

My single anecdotal instance does not comprise a valid statistical sample. YMMV
    Last edited by lifebreath; 05-13-15 at 14:25.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bought my NT4 through them, was a hassle but I eventually got it. They took out the flash hider from the box as well, but I received one within a week of my complaint so kudos for that. I wouldn't do another NFA purchase through them, but gun parts I wouldn't hesitate if they had what I wanted for the right price.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123