Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USMC S&B 3-12x50 Day Scope

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Their owner died, unexpectedly. I can imagine that there are more pressing issues than a website.

Premier Reticles put the "Gen II" in Gen II reticle nomenclature from S&B.
    Shivan I was not aware of that. That is tragic and my prayers go out to the whole PR family. I will ask some squared away Marines tomorrow at work about the whole scope numbers deal and if S&B is going to offer the Corps model to the public.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hopefully this will help some of you out.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Who makes that SIMRAD cap? I asked Badger Ordnance, and they said that they did not make the 6 screw version. It was Marty @BO, who told me that. Makes me wonder if he meant that they no longer made that mount...

FOUND IT, if you are interested.
    “Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity,” George S. Patton, Jr.

Feedback Score
    Update for anyone who is interested in this scope:

I've spoken with Mark Cromwell at S&B USA , and he advised that scope pictured above by me, is in fact the original delivery of these scopes to the Marines. They are now receiving a MTC (More Tactile Clicks) turret version pictured by Voodoochild.

A snippet of his e-mail:
    After delivery of these scopes the Corp went from calibrated window turrets to asking for the development of the non calibrated 0.1MilRad MTC turret which is presently being deployed on the scopes.

Feedback Score
    For those that are truely interested in these - read up on MTCs - they are having some problems while the regular DT versions do not seem to be effected. (Search Sniper's Paradise - I'm not a member or I'd post it)

Mine is a DT. I have had no issues.

Combat_Medic Guest

HS Precision HTR 2000 & Schmidt & Bender PMII

Hi all..
    Here is my only Bolt rifle...
    I have to say S&B is a GREAT Scope...according to their site these scopes were designed for night hunting in Germany...
    Badger Ordnance Rings & 20 MOA Base
    enjoy...Doc

Feedback Score
    I have to really thank Shivan. After finally saving the funds to purchase my scope, I called Premier Reticle and they are having a sale on these scopes. $2100.

Here she is:

Haven't had a chance to do anything with it, but I'm hoping to get some time this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12