Thread: Multicam 700 Stock - Bell & Carlson

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Multicam 700 Stock - Bell & Carlson

Up for sale is my Bell and Carlson stock. The Nightforce scope, barreled action, and sling are not for sale.

I added 2 flushcups on the left hand side of the stock so that a quick disconnect sling can be used. The flush cups were ordered from Grovtec and are threaded. I drilled holes that were slightly undersized and then used a 9/16 tap with threads that match the outside of the flushcups' threads. I then coated the threads on the flushcup and hole with JB weld and installed.

Also, as you can see it has been professional dipped in a multicam pattern. The bedding area, under barrel area, and trigger area of the stock was taped off and uncoated. The dip was done locally and was done with what the installer called a "suregrip" finish. The best I can describe it is somewhat tacky and almost a rubberized feel like the ergo handgrip on LMT lowers, but much firmer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering getting a stock dipped.

I also added an extended magazine for a capacity if 6+1 in 308. The adjustable cheek piece is made by Karsten and is very comfortable. It can be adjusted exactly where you need it.

The stock has only been used for a 2 day hunting trip and a 2 day sniper match held at Tiger Valley and is in excellent condition. The only reason I am selling is that I have decided I would like a detachable magazine system, and would rather go to an AICS than add one to this stock.

This is a short action stock so it will fit 308, 260, etc.

The price without the Harris bipod is $375 shipped and with the bipod is $450 shipped. I will accept USPS money order or paypal (+3%).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by cfulback32; 06-08-11 at 22:10.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    price reduced!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Still for sale, price reduced!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    price reduced again!