Thread: Nikon M223 1-4 with AD-Recon Mount and Switchview Lever - NEW PRICE

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Nikon M223 1-4 with AD-Recon Mount and Switchview Lever - NEW PRICE

This setup is being sold AS NEW. Got it a month ago and run it through it's paces for about 500 rounds. It's a nice, inexpensive, quality setup. The retical is the Point Blank version with a 2 MOA non-luminated dot with cross hairs. .25 MOA click adjustment turrets that pop up and spin to zero without tools or removing. Very nice setup.

Photos available HERE.

After using it, I decided that I just don't have a practical use for anything other than a non magnified red dot, so I'll stick to my Aim Points.

Being sold with all boxes and paperwork. No scratches, dents or signs of any wear. You won't be dissatisfied with the condition. I will part out the mount if you don't want it with the optic.

Optic with SwitchView lever - SPF - SPF - SPF - See the links for more product information.

AD-Recon 1" Optic Mount with Duel Throw Levers - SOLD

Prefer PayPal transfer sent as a personal money transfer so I don't get charged the transfer fee. I will also accept USPS Money Order. Either way, the item will ship on the day after I get the payment.

You can direct email me at seznutn@gmail.com. All items ship from Colorado via UPSP Priority Mail with insurance.
    Last edited by Fried Chicken Blowout; 01-31-11 at 09:17.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Lower Price

New prices listed above^^^^^^^
    Last edited by Fried Chicken Blowout; 01-22-11 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Bumpity, bumpity, bump... Giving this stuff away now. All prices include shipping and insurance. New prices are in the first post. All items ready to ship.