Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Travis Haley leaving Magpul?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Travis Haley leaving Magpul?

Feedback Score
    Wow! Never saw that one coming. Oh well...may he have even greater success in his future endeavors.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Sometimes people just need to do other things, for any number of reasons. It's not like Travis is leaving and he's not going to teach/instruct/consult any longer.

It's not like Magpul is closing their doors with Travis' departure either.

They will most likely both be wildly successful. Kudos to all involved.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    Post from Travis on Facebook;

Guys I know there is a lot of confusion but after the show there will be more explaination,... More to come.

And NO Chris and I are not split up! LOL
    Magpul will still be Magpul.

Travis Haley will still be "Dynamic".

dy·nam·ics: n. a pattern or process of change, growth, or activity.

He will do well, as will Magpul.

Feedback Score
    Interesting to say the least. Sad to see him leave Magpul, but I am really excited to see what he does in the future. Travis is a class act and I'm pretty sure we all wish him the best. At least he left of his own accord on good terms. I'm sure Costa will have some smarta$$ comments about this at some point.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As far as I can tell, this is just Travis's way of becoming less tied to Magpul on an official level, which frees him up to do all sorts of stuff for the ENTIRE industry. A wise move, if that's what indeed has taken place.
    Aimpoint M4S- Because your next Aimpoint battery hasn't been made yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbyrd556 View Post
    Interesting to say the least. Sad to see him leave Magpul, but I am really excited to see what he does in the future. Travis is a class act and I'm pretty sure we all wish him the best. At least he left of his own accord on good terms. I'm sure Costa will have some smarta$$ comments about this at some point.
    And why would that be?
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    As the others said, my best wishes to Mr. Haley and his family, for continued success in his future endeavors. I appreciate his contributions to the work at Magpul. He was part of a classy group of folks.

I look forward to seeing more of his work down the road.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Interesting news. Best of luck to Travis and the rest of the Magpul team in all their endeavors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_Fs...e_gdata_player

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Looks like he's already got a place holder on the web for his new company... http://haleystrategic.com/
    Professionalism, it goes a long way.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast