Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Field cases released!

Feedback Score

iPhone Field cases released!

Well since nobody else did it, I guess I'll be the one to let the cat out of the bag. This just in from Magpul dispatch #4

http://magpul.commercev3.com/letterc...hp?c=AI_e-U-a-

Enjoy iFriends!
    So, a baby seal walks into a club...

كافر FTW!

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Looks cool!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wonder if there is any chance they will these available at SHOT next week. I wouldn't mind having one.
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh yes...it will be mine!!

Feedback Score
    92 (96%)
    Looks like it would be good for the WC crowd but wouldn't last a day in the BC work force or a second in conditions that Magpul products are typically in.

This case, being a Magpul product and listed as a field case not an office cubicle case should toe the line with the Otterbox Defender and it's doesn't even come close.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsully View Post
    Looks like it would be good for the WC crowd but wouldn't last a day in the BC work force or a second in conditions that Magpul products are typically in.

This case, being a Magpul product and listed as a field case not an office cubicle case should toe the line with the Otterbox Defender and it's doesn't even come close.
    Do you already have one of these cases and is that your initial or final review? Also, you just compared a $10 dollar case to a $35 dollar case.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

WC crowd? BC work force?

I don't really understand what you are trying to say. What exactly are you expecting your case to do?

Do you have one now or are you just speculating as to what you believe it will and will not do?

*The Magpul Field Case for the iPhone 3G and 3GS* is a semi-rigid cover designed to provide basic protection in the field.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

The otter box cases are strong no doubt, however I find them retarted big. They totally ruin what would otherwise be a sleek little phone. I already have one of these on order.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Dropping a glass-front smart phone like an iPhone on a corner can break the glass. Cases like Magpul's "Field Case", or whatever you name it, make damage from that kind of blow less likely. For $10, I have one on order too. All I need now is an iPhone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast