Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Travis Haley leaving Magpul?

Feedback Score
    Best wishes to Travis! Was looking forward to train with him in November.

Feedback Score
    I wish Travis the best. I know I'll buy whatever he's selling.

Feedback Score
    Mr. Haley is a skilled warrior, teacher, and forward thinker. Where ever he goes in the industry, he'll get a +1 from me. I wont be abandoning magpul anytime soon either, just threw a bunch of their parts on the bullet launcher
    "There's the way it is, and the way it ought to be" - SGT. Barnes

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbyrd556 View Post
    In response to Dozer and SafetyHit. My comment was not meant to be baseless humor. Sorry if I offended ya'll. I made the comment about Costa making a smartass comment to Travis, based on their jovial nature with each other that I find funny. It wasn't meant to offend anyone. Sorry it was taken that way. Have a good one.
    No offense taken. Just trying to understand the comment since humor is sometimes difficult to convey online.

Stay safe.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    No offense taken. Just trying to understand the comment since humor is sometimes difficult to convey online.

Stay safe.
    There you go thinking again Jimmy,
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sweet, does this mean Ill be able to get a replacement SimplyDynamic Inc tshirt again? Travis, I need another XL long sleeve, lost my last one in the move to TX.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Interesting news. Best of luck to Travis and the rest of the Magpul team in all their endeavors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_Fs...e_gdata_player
    Interesting to see Travis and Rob together. Having taken some Magpul classes and seen Rob's TV shows, they seemed eirily similar in content and philosophy. I mentioned this to Travis at the carbine class and he said he had participated in a class that Rob had taught and noticed the similarity too. It seems that on their own Rob and Travis had found similar solutions to common problems. Convergent evolution I guess. I think Travis is also physically closer to ICE now too, I wonder if Travis is going to taking any role on TV shows that Rob is involved with. Not having Travis in the Magpul camp would reduce people's complaints about favoritism if he is reviewing gear.

I am always in awe of Travis' cat like moves and his dedication to continually challenging what can be done and how its done.

Travis is looking good. I noticed at the class late last summer that it seemed like he had really bulked up (in a good way). Getting good workouts when you're on the road isn't easy.

Here's to hoping that we see more of Travis now.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I saw those comments on Military.com... shame. There aren't a whole lot of men with charisma, experience, intelligence, and good looks who could have pulled off what these two did for the AR-15 industry. Whenever someone like Chris and Travis are successful they will always be criticized by idiots.

BZ Travis, and I too will be interested in your next move, training, and products.

(BTW, I heard Chris's behive hairdo was at half mast in mourning... ;-)
    Last edited by RamahX; 02-05-11 at 21:57. Reason: made post wayyyy shorter ;-)
    life is tough... it's even tougher if your stupid... ~ John Wayne

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    So strange for me to see Pincus and Travis together. Strange mix.

Feedback Score
    Rock on Mr. Haley. Best wishes to both you and Magpul for the future.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast