Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My "Poor Man's SR25 EMC", $800 Bushy Special

Feedback Score
    I had the same mag issue with my bushy. It seem that alot of the mags are out of spec. I puchased a 308 Pmag and it worked perfect. Call bushmaster to complain about the out of spec factory mag and they sent me a new one. Same problem with the new mag tight fit. Called customer service again this time they wanted me to shippped back the rifle. That aint happening. I can live with crappy factory mags for a $800 308 AR that works fine with Pmags.

Feedback Score
    E-mailed Bush this morning and was told to call them. There now sending me a new mag, rear takedown pin and detent. The issue with the rear pin is not that its tight, but all you have to do is touch it and it moves, way too easy compared to my others.

Also guys, Sportsman Warehouse had a Troy TRX Ext. 11" marked down to $99.97, had to have it for that price!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesvc View Post
    E-mailed Bush this morning and was told to call them. There now sending me a new mag, rear takedown pin and detent. The issue with the rear pin is not that its tight, but all you have to do is touch it and it moves, way too easy compared to my others.

Also guys, Sportsman Warehouse had a Troy TRX Ext. 11" marked down to $99.97, had to have it for that price!
    Will that TRX work with the .308? I see they have a .308 line.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567