Thread: TDP?

Feedback Score

TDP?

I keep reading about Colt's Technical Data Package or TDP but I can't find specifics. I did a search but TDP was too short and TDP spelled out got me nothing useful.

So for someone that builds his own AR's for full auto use, what are the specs of the TDP? Just want to make sure I am picking the right parts, torquing the bbl nut enough, etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by l2e View Post
    I keep reading about Colt's Technical Data Package or TDP but I can't find specifics. I did a search but TDP was too short and TDP spelled out got me nothing useful.

So for someone that builds his own AR's for full auto use, what are the specs of the TDP? Just want to make sure I am picking the right parts, torquing the bbl nut enough, etc.
    Your building a FA?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Your building a FA?
    Perfectly legal if you have your SOT/07 FFL.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    TDP is technical data package. While it is not classified, it is a controlled item that is not out on the internet so you will not be able to find it.

If you want to see what a gun should look like (or as close to the TDP a civy gun can get). Just look at the specs on a Colt 6920.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Your building a FA?
    No, a host gun for an RDIAS. Now that I look at my question, it did sound a little shady.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    TDP is technical data package. While it is not classified, it is a controlled item that is not out on the internet so you will not be able to find it.

If you want to see what a gun should look like (or as close to the TDP a civy gun can get). Just look at the specs on a Colt 6920.

C4

Excellent info Grant!

So I guess I am ok since the only thing I am missing on some barrels is park under FSB.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by l2e View Post
    No, a host gun for an RDIAS. Now that I look at my question, it did sound a little shady.
    No prob sometimes on some of the forums you get guys who decide "hey im going to break the law and want your guys help"