Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Thoughts on the new Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO)?

Feedback Score
    Just got my pro today and mine is absolute co witnessed. Its my first RDS and it looks like I will love it
    DaFUnk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charger02 View Post
    No one thinks it is wrong for dealers to sell the PRO to civilians even though Aimpoint specifically states its for MIL and LEO only (please correct me if I am wrong or civilian sales are authorized under specific conditions)?

To me, if a dealer is willing to compromise themselves on something so minor then I have to ask the question what else are they willing to compromise on?
    Ok, I know this is a 2 year old thread, but SERIOUSLY? As if it even matters now given that Aimpoint removed their "Restriction" in 2012, but that restriction was a company created ideal that had zero to do with actual law. It is equivalent to CA banning the old Colt "LE" marked lower receivers on the LE6920, with the "ideal" that just simply having that marking made them assault weapons, even though the new "M4 Carbine" is obviously NO different in any way shape or form. To say it is "wrong" for dealers to sell an optic because it is marked MIL and LEO only is an over thought, low I.Q., "Politically Correct" thing to say.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536