Thread: ArmaLite M15A4 Lower with FDE MOE stock, triggerguard & grip

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

ArmaLite M15A4 Lower with FDE MOE stock, triggerguard & grip

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

This lower was used for some time as my primary lower for carbine training. It's been a high quality lower but has some wear in the magwell, and some other minor wear in other spots, and has obviously been used. Functionally perfect.

Wears a Vltor receiver extension, Magpul FDE MOE stock, Magpul FDE MOE grip, and FDE MOE triggerguard. The lower also has Daniel Defense Burnsed loop for single point slings, and includes a Specter Gear coyote tan MOUT single point sling.

This lower is on a Form 1 to me, and has been engraved professionally by Orion Arms. However, because I am selling and transferring as a lower only, it transfers as a Title I receiver, which you would have to Form 1 if you made an SBR later.

$225+Shipping & Insurance to your FFL.

Payment options: USPS Money Order (no other type), Cashier's Check, Paypal +4% or cash if you are in NoVA and want to do a FTF transaction close by.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 01-24-11 at 21:55. Reason: ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."