Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Gun Shop List w/ Reviews,

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Yes I have met Keith a few times now good guy very informed. Been to his new shop a few times and as far as AR work I dont know of anyone else in the area.

I have been to the new webster shop All star tactical they were nice had a great selection of teir one parts as well. Did not speek with anyone who knew shit about anything. Its a small shot in a srceen printing shop.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hunter Sports
    4166 Sunrise Highway
    Massapequa, NY 11758

Great staff, good prices

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I from Long Island and have only been to 3 of our gunstores, 2 I wont mention.

I will, however, mention American Outdoor in Farmingdale, NY. As a new person to guns asking for them to accept a transfer, they were extremely helpful, respectful, and plain nice. They dont have a selection of AR stuff, but were friendly and willing to help me, which I definitely appreciated.

http://www.americanoutdoorsports.com/
    Last edited by Swstock; 10-25-11 at 22:10.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ive been to a few the one i mentioned above is my go to store, i also heard the camo site is good too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123