Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MARS armament builds- lets see em

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Colt rail frame with colt series 70 slide
    -Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Pretty awesome! I'm waiting on Rail Gun build from Steve, myself. I love seeing his work. Colt S70 rail gun is pretty much where it's at. Maybe Colt will get there some day.

Feedback Score
    I'm not posting pics because it wasn't anything major, but I have to mention how awesome it is to work with Steve. Yesterday I had an appointment to drop my Range Officer off for a couple things, but I was running late due to a doctor's appointment that ran way over; I called him when I was done and he told me to bring it by anyway. I was just having a new extractor and FPS fitted, and the barrel throated; he recut the ramp for me when he saw that the angle was sub-optimal, and did the bowtie cut as a bonus (I'm using it in the police academy). I didn't have a lot of time before class, but he had it done and back in my hands in a little less than four hours. He's also just a nice guy, period. I get the feeling I'm going to be spoiled by living so close to his shop.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My Rail gun is running great, I really love this gun!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    looking good man but you really need some gunner grips on that thing

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe View Post
    looking good man but you really need some gunner grips on that thing
    Already have some VCD Grips on the way. They have replaced most of my gunner grips in my 1911's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love my gunners don't hate

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    New VCD grips. Great grips highly functional. Rail gun is running great seeing about 250rds a week. I'll get some light pics ASAP.

Last edited by STS; 12-11-12 at 18:09.

Feedback Score
    STS, can we get a pic with light mounted? Thanks. Looks great!

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast