Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MARS armament builds- lets see em

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    350's THUG shoots like a dream. Until i got to put some rounds downrange through it, I've never been that envious of someone else's pistol.
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Can I play?

Axiom on a Hog hunt:

Axiom weathering LA's winter:

Axiom at night:

for more pics or details:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=23513
    Last edited by David Thomas; 02-07-11 at 16:24.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    David, it was your pics and write-up that not only aided in my decision to have Steve do my build, but also served as "therapy", as I waited for my THUG. I remember theJanitor sending me the link to your Axiom thread when I was considering a build. I remember my reply to him after seeing your pics was, "Now that's what I want!"

That night shot is one of my favorites by the way. All great photos!
    Last edited by 350_eight08; 02-07-11 at 14:24.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 350_eight08 View Post
    David, it was your pics and write-up that not only aided in my decision to have Steve do my build, but also served as "therapy", as I waited for my THUG. I remember theJanitor sending me the link to your Axiom thread when I was considering a build. I remember my reply to him after seeing your pics was, "Now that's what I want!"

That night shot is one of my favorites by the way. All great photos!

Thanks.

Glad to know I helped in your decision and that my pics were appreciated. Your THUG is definitely a good combination of form and function. Awesome blaster!!

That night shot is one of my favorites as well and was 100% luck. I have tried to reproduce it, but no luck.

Feedback Score
    My Axiom is F/S in the handgun section if anyone interested. Hate to see her go but a lot of appreciation for these fine pieces in this thread.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBRIII View Post
    My Axiom is F/S in the handgun section if anyone interested. Hate to see her go but a lot of appreciation for these fine pieces in this thread.
    Mine is too. Just got it back from Steve only to have some emergency bills and home repairs spring up and I have no choice . The wife if forcing my hand.
    Last edited by Dos Cylindros; 03-02-11 at 10:44.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Hope things work out for you guys.
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos Cylindros View Post
    Mine is too. Just got it back from Steve only to have some emergency bills and home repairs spring up and I have no choice . The wife if forcing my hand.
    Feel for your bro, same boat. Have to pay the lawyer

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Hope things work out for you guys.
    Same here guys. I'm sorry to hear of the circumstances at hand.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 350_eight08 View Post
    Same here guys. I'm sorry to hear of the circumstances at hand.

Thanks bro. Very sad day for me, as this is my baby. I only have it listed on this board because everyone here knows plenty about MARS guns and I hope if finds a great home. I will get another in the future, but obviously family is first. I still have plenty of other guns to tide me over though.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast