Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MARS armament builds- lets see em

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Serlo II View Post
    Yep. And a year ago they were about to ship so I paid in full, over 6k. Still waiting and can't get a response.

Steve is a great guy and he does amazing work but... be prepared to wait and be very frustrated.
    That is a long time to wait, I've been waiting for almost 2 years myself. I know he got jammed up moving his shop and transferring his FFL. He couldn't send or receive any guns for a very long time. We'll start a "we're waiting for our MARS guns support group"

Feedback Score

MARS

Steve is crazy busy. I know between the FFL, moving the shop and military /LEO guns it can be overwhelming for a one man show. Any recent attempts at contact? Hang in there. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Feedback Score
    I call and email weekly. No response.
    I'd like my money back but no response.
    Next stop - lawsuit.

I ordered the guns so that I could give one to my Brother upon return from his deployment in Afghanistan. That's why we came up with the 6 month timeline. I would give him the gun and we would go to Thunder Ranch. He's been back a couple of years now and will probably deploy again before I hear from Steve.
    Last edited by Serlo II; 05-05-12 at 08:10.

Feedback Score

Unhappy

Hello
    I am very busy with various projects underway at my shop and just became aware of this thread via contact from a friend.

To SerloII and IZinterogator--please forgive me if I don't recognize you from your screen names.

If you, or anyone else, have work at my shop, (or work from my shop) and are not happy with it, I will make it right with you.

I will be happy to update you on the progress and status of your project(s), including photos of the parts already made, work performed to date, and an estimate of the time to completion.

I can be contacted via pm here on the forum (click on my user profile and select "private message this member"), email: steve@marsguns.com or 801.696.7473.

Feedback Score
    Steve

Note: I have been emailing Steve pretty much every day.

Perhaps my daily emails are going into your junk folder?
    What is going on ?
    I believe its only fair to get both a reasonable delivery and a honest projected date.
    We are just hitting the three year mark. In February you said you were shipping within a week and you would call me. You never called and the guns never shipped. What am I supposed to think? What would a reasonable person do?
    The reason I bought the guns was so Len and I could go to Thunder Ranch after his last deployment. It was supposed to be a returning home present. He is going to deploy again before the guns ever arrive!
    Last edited by Serlo II; 05-12-12 at 18:27.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Steve, this is Randy. Don't sweat it, we talked on the phone yesterday.
    Disclaimer: I work for Suarez International as a customer service representative.

Feedback Score
    Spoke to Steve today. Much better with some communication.
    thanks Steve. Looking forward to shooting the guns.

Feedback Score

MARs

Well, when the ladies return, I say post pics!

Border Rat that returned to Indian Territory.
    Feedback Score
    KART NM barrell
    Gold dot front sight
    Lined front strap
    Arched Main Spring Housing
    MEUSOC style rear sight
    The rest is an AXIOM package on a Colt WWII repro, that I found really cheap at a pawn shop. It looked like it had never been fired. It runs like a champ. I wanted something simple that looks good and is very practical. Steve did a great job.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by arbninftry; 06-30-12 at 16:44. Reason: Added Specs

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by arbninftry View Post
    KART NM barrell
    Gold dot front sight
    Lined front strap
    Arched Main Spring Housing
    MEUSOC style rear sight
    The rest is an AXIOM package on a Colt WWII repro that I found really cheap at a pawn shop. It looked like it had never been fired. It runs like a champ. I wanted something simple that looks good and is very practical. Steve did a great job.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I love this gun, congrats!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast