Thread: TX - HK P2000 9mm, FACTORY nightsights, 6 mags, MORE!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

TX - HK P2000 9mm, FACTORY nightsights, 6 mags, MORE!

DEAL PENDING FUNDS! (I'll mark it sold later)

Forsale in Bryan/College Station, TX - one Hk P2000 9mm DA/SA with FACTORY nightsights. It is somewhat difficult to locate a P2000 with FACTORY nightsights already installed.

LOWER PRICE!!! $750 for everything (see pics below), $730 for everything if you come to College Station - or $625 for gun with just two mags!

The entire packagen comes with the P2000 9mm, SIX 9mm magaziness - four 13 round mags and 2 10 round magaziness (mags for the P2000 are typically $35-$40, so that's a good deal).

The P2000 has only 500 rounds run thru the gun. The gun comes with the original case and extra backstraps. The 6 mags are factory HK mags.

One magazine has a flat HK baseplate to aid in concealed carry if you wish (as per the photo below). But, I do have the extra curved magazine plate as well (see the pictures below). The flat magplates are hard to come by now, as they are well sought after (for concealed carry)

The gun also comes with a Comptac IWB Pro Undercover kydex holster that has only been used once or twice. I ended up continuing to carry my Beretta 92FS in the summer, so this never became my summer carry gun as I expected it to be.

I have this exact holster for 2 of my Berettas, and it is my favorite concealed carry holster. Works fantastic!

The gun was purchased new in the Spring of 2010, and I am the original owner. I am only selling it to pay for a new 1911 that came in that I had been waiting a while for. Otherwise, I really didn't want to sell this, as it is a sweet little gun.

The gun has only been holstered a few times.

LOWER PRICE! $750 for the entire set - HK P2000 Gun, 6 mags and the Comptac holster (which is $60 new for the holster normally).

Also, I've had multiple offers to buy the mags and even the holster.

So, I am willing to sell the gun with the two 13 round mags it came with for $625, and then I can sell the holster and other 4 mags separately... If that helps someone with the price...

So, gun and 2 mags - $625.

Or, entire package for $730 for local pickup - $750 if I have to meet someone part of the way to a nearby town...

Please email me at: goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com

Face to face sales only. The first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it. May be willing to drive part of the way to Houston or elsewhere.

Last edited by ShipWreck; 02-14-11 at 12:34.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    bump!
    Last edited by ShipWreck; 02-12-11 at 12:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump

BACK up for sale! Buyer didn't read that it was DA/SA.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump! - Add redone and reworded!