Thread: SC/GA VSM Announcement

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

SC/GA VSM Announcement

Guys,

I am very happy to announce that I will be offering the VSM Basic Pistol and Carbine classes to SC and GA for those who may be interested. Larry Vickers has had a great impact on my shooting ability over the past few years, and to me this is a great honor to be able to offer these classes to you.

SC is a great state for shooting, but yet we have always been lacking in big name classes in the past. I am hoping that by 2012 this will change. For a long time, getting quality training from a trusted source meant a long drive for most of us, including myself. That is the main reason I decided to take this on, to bring the good training opportunities here. My ultimate goal is to make our area a regular stop for LAV, as well as some of the other good guys in the business. I give you my word, the VSM classes will prepare you for further advancement in your training needs. At the moment I have a range squared away in Upstate SC, and I am working on other suitable ranges throughout SC and GA. I will also be offering SC CWP classes and NRA classes to those who may be interested as well. Class dates as well as locations are currently being planned. I will announce more info soon.

*Depending on your location in SC, you may be better served by Defensive Concepts LLC in NC.
    http://www.defensiveconceptsnc.com/
    I whole heartedly encourage you to seek those guys out if they are closer to you, as they are a great group. They also offer services I will not be and do not intend to offer. If you cannot tell, my goal is make our area a more training friendly area, not so much make money. Anything I can do to help you improve your skills, I will do.

Chad Latham
    http://www.schwarzgewehr.com/Home_Page.html
    info@schwarzgewehr.com
    http://vickerstactical.com/larry-vic...d-instructors/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Congratulations!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Wayne777 View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thanks Bro, I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I live in Savannah, GA and would be very interested in close training as my schedule prevents me from long travel. I am really looking forward to this. Please keep me posted.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    This is great news! I am really looking forward to this.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Congrats

Good deal man. Chad is a great shooter and a stand up guy.
    Former Vickers Shooting Method REI
    914 Consulting LLC