I bought this firearm in January of '10. I have worn it nearly every day since then, so it has some holster wear around the top of the slide and around the crown and slide release.

Upgrades:
Magwell extension with bevel, 2 Wilson Combat 8 rnd mags. The included Kimber mag is sort of aborted, as I tried to quick fix it for the magwell (amateur dremel work only worked for a moment.) The mag functions flawlessly, but I consider it "range only" because it takes a precise thumb press to seat the mag in the beveled, extended magwell. Also some coyote G10 grips are included, lightly sanded to about medium aggressiveness.

Function:
The gun has fired flawlessly through about 1000 rnds. Blazer used mostly, and some WWB HP. Both have worked fine. Gun is still tight, accuracy is spot on, night sights are still bright. Apart from the minor, normal cosmetic blemishes, the gun functions as new. I've kept it very clean, and haven't dry fired or let the slide slam forward on an empty chamber.

Also included:
Blackhawk! Serpa holster in coyote brown, Kimber gun case.

Asking $1000, I'll pay for half shipping. Also willing to take an M&P 9mm and some cash in trade. FTF transfer available for Washington state residents. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Pictures available upon request. Thank you for looking