Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MRE deals

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

MRE deals

Anyone come across good deals on MRE's? Lots of websites selling them. How do you know if they are fresh? Thinking of purchasing a variety pack case. Thanks

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

mre deals

If you live near a military base such as those located in southern ca, they all have "yard sale sites" which allow folks to list surplus gear, furniture, services and often deeply discounted MRE's. I think Pendleton yard sale in a search engine might turn up the type of site im refering to.
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    http://preparetoday.com/store/index..../food/mre.html

just got a case. looks like real military issue MREs. full meals, with main, side, desert and pound cake. even says 'government property, commercial sale is unlawful' on the package....so however they got around that, they did.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemL...aspx?catid=294

CTD often has a few varieties of knock off MREs. the economy has a main dish, cracker and fruit bar. not a full meal, but smaller, lighter, and cheaper.

the enhanced, which i think used to be eversafe, has a main dish and desert, with a few extras.

voodoo complete is -i think- repackaged USGI issue, which is then legal. hot main and side, desert and pound cake, and all the extras.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ebay is probably the best place to get good prices on the military issued stuff. The big killer is the shipping.

Honestly, there is little in the MRE besides the heating pack that I desire. You can make cheaper and better tasting stuff out of what you find at the supermarket. Shelf life and packaging is comparable.

My favorite is the Brit Mil ration packs. We have hundreds of them that were donated by the Brits when they left Basrah. We ran out of room to store em, and they destroyed thousands. I just wish I could ship them home.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When I was on active duty I would score a case when ever I could. But that does not mean that I ate them, now after 10 years some are getting a little questionable. But most people that I see selling in a surplus store just take them out of the original outer package, and that is how they get around the do not resale .
    [I]Life is Hard, It is even Harder if You are Stupid.
    John Wayne[/I]

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Look at gun shows and other local events to get away from the $25 egay shipping. And most importantly make sure the Fresh-Check indicator is still active. When the middle of the circle is lighter than the outside doughnut you're good.

This picture shows one that isn't expired:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Reviving thread from the dead.

Also you guys should take a look at TOTMS. These are the "bag lunches" of MRE.

Almost the same calorie total and what seems to be just about as much food and at 55.00 a case you can't beat that.

I got mine from the commissary at Ft. Lewis in Tacoma.

Feedback Score
    http://theepicenter.com/cgi/order.cg...id=%%cart_id%%

this is the best place to buy mres from. they are the only ones that put thier manufacture date on them. cheaper than dirt ones are 3 years old.
    Red Rider BB gun - Lever Action
    Daisy Model 10 BB gun
    Crosman CO2 BB Pistol
    Daisy F16 Slingshot
    McDonalds Straw and spitballs

Can you believe people actually list thier guns as a signature?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

MRE deals

Try Major Surplus on line, they have a good selection and the last time I bought them as a joke for my nephew who was turning Europe in a band they were about a buck or buck and half each. Some were higher but not much.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

When they can get them in stock MRE Depot carries the Menu C MREs. They have deals from time to time such as free shipping.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast