Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bushido PDW

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Just read the article. Not sure what is gained really. A 10.5" or 11.5" 5.56mm would be my choice and give you about the same weight. Yes it will be longer but you can also reach out and touch some one. Use a G18 with a stock for a tiny 9mm. The ability to share parts, magazines and ammo when Murphy shows up would keep me from going this route. It is what has kept me from buying a 6.8.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    What happened around 2001~? If this ad came out in 1994 half the gun owning world, to include SWAT operators and the like, would be soiling themselves at the thought of a new SMG.

Now SMGs are for the most part, extinct.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 04-17-11 at 03:27.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The development of better bullets for rifles being used in LE work took off and made the SMG obsolete....this redo of ancient non working history isn't new...Colt tried it....then again I'm not a ninja or a sneaky south African so what do I know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    Normally I would be right along w. you playing the Tactical Ninja card, and while I don't even agree w. this particular gun's existence, I do believe running a handstop in front of the vfg in the above pic is a sound move. If you note where the end of the barrel is in relation to the end of the rail....you can see that a smidge to much forward with your lead hand and things could get interesting. So the hand stop in theory would always stay on that setup regardless of the vfg.

You know the German's always make good shit...like the K grip
    I love the German K Grip and these can be converted for other shorty platforms...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345