Up for your consideration is a lightly used HK/Fabarms FP6A1 12 ga. pump action shotgun with 18" barrel and 5 +1 shot capacity. The shotgun has a bladed front sight and rear channel sight that runs the length of the receiver. I am the original owner and have shot less than 50 rounds. This particular model has the removeable door breaching attachment and picatinny rail on the underside of the front handguard. Shotgun comes as pictured with HK logo'd hardcase and unsed HK lock, muzzle wrench, 2 buttstock spacers. I have the paperwork in my file cabinet and was not pictured in the photos. Price is $800.00 shipped anywhere CONUS via insured carrier to your FFL. Please note that I am not an FFL so your FFL must be willing to accept guns from non-FFL or I can ship from my FFL for an additional $30.00. For payment I can accept money orders or PayPal if no surcharge is incurred on my end. I am not interested in any trades so please don't ask. I have 109 positive feedback on TOS and 50+ on ebay if you need references, please ask. I do check IMs, however email me for best results.

Thanks in advance for your interest.