Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: AR10 Picture Thread :)

Feedback Score
    Geez, I thought that might have been the case.
    Well, did LWRC at least offer us the same exact build, features, and specs as the SABR they advertised for years leading up to now, or did they screw it up, and stick a cheaper bbl on, with less or different features throughout?
    I sure hope they stayed true to the SABR design with this "REPR".
    Thanks, and I hope you like your rifle...
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorhunter View Post
    Geez, I thought that might have been the case.
    Well, did LWRC at least offer us the same exact build, features, and specs as the SABR they advertised for years leading up to now, or did they screw it up, and stick a cheaper bbl on, with less or different features throughout?
    I sure hope they stayed true to the SABR design with this "REPR".
    Thanks, and I hope you like your rifle...
    They actually added more features. Adjustable gas piston system instead of the regular gas piston system, Adjustable Geissele trigger, ambi bolt release, and in my opinion a much nicer looking hand guard, with modular rails. It is more than the original SABR, but they honored the SABR price for all those who had the original SABR on order. I was one of those lucky people. They stayed with the same barrel that was in the SABR, cold hammer forged and lapped.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunadict View Post
    They actually added more features. Adjustable gas piston system instead of the regular gas piston system, Adjustable Geissele trigger, ambi bolt release, and in my opinion a much nicer looking hand guard, with modular rails. It is more than the original SABR, but they honored the SABR price for all those who had the original SABR on order. I was one of those lucky people. They stayed with the same barrel that was in the SABR, cold hammer forged and lapped.

I don't think you got my point. Not likely your fault though. I probably wasn't clear.
    I am fully aware that LWRC added some features as they progressed along with the SABR program. Lord knows they had time to design, and re-design it several times over. (No complaints here though, as hopefully this means they got it right the first time.)
    Anyhow, what I'm wanting to know, is - DID LWRC GIVE US (CIVIS) THE SAME GUN AS THE MILITARY, or did we get screwed as we have in the past with other weapon programs? (ie Hk416 - "MR556"/
    IOW's,
    Does REPR = Military SABR, OR is the difference ONLY in the name change?
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorhunter View Post
    I don't think you got my point. Not likely your fault though. I probably wasn't clear.
    I am fully aware that LWRC added some features as they progressed along with the SABR program. Lord knows they had time to design, and re-design it several times over. (No complaints here though, as hopefully this means they got it right the first time.)
    Anyhow, what I'm wanting to know, is - DID LWRC GIVE US (CIVIS) THE SAME GUN AS THE MILITARY, or did we get screwed as we have in the past with other weapon programs? (ie Hk416 - "MR556"/
    IOW's,
    Does REPR = Military SABR, OR is the difference ONLY in the name change?
    From everything that i have read on LWRC's forum, it is a name change alone.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This page is lacking pics:

Camera phone will have to do til the DSLR is back.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    LWRC REPR made it to the military?

Feedback Score
    Knight's SR-25 Match with Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14X50.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Knight's SR-25 Match with Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14X50.
    Gentle reminder..... The Flag should not touch the ground.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunadict View Post
    Local gun store had a couple of them. Seemed pretty nice. The hand guard is a small diameter, the whole gun felt light for a 7.62 gun. I don't remember the price $2500?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Local gun store had a couple of them. Seemed pretty nice. The hand guard is a small diameter, the whole gun felt light for a 7.62 gun. I don't remember the price $2500?
    You mean $3500.00.

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast