Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: AR10 Picture Thread :)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by motorwerks View Post
    what the heck is that monster of a scope?
    I know its huge! Its a Millett LRS-1 6-25x56 with a 35mm tube and big sunshade. It actually works great for the price. The glass is pretty good too. My vision is not great so i thought a bigger tube and objective may help.

Feedback Score
    Please delete
    Last edited by socalav; 11-01-10 at 20:28. Reason: submitting problems

Feedback Score
    Please delete
    Last edited by socalav; 11-01-10 at 20:27. Reason: submitting problems

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by socalav View Post
    I know its huge! Its a Millett LRS-1 6-25x56 with a 35mm tube and big sunshade. It actually works great for the price. The glass is pretty good too. My vision is not great so i thought a bigger tube and objective may help.
    I totally understand. I have great vision now but that wasn't always the case. I had Lasik a couple years ago so I get it. Besides its a .308 ya need to get WAY out there lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by motorwerks View Post
    I totally understand. I have great vision now but that wasn't always the case. I had Lasik a couple years ago so I get it. Besides its a .308 ya need to get WAY out there lol
    Right on thanks for not giving me too much s#!t about it. LOL. I'm happy with it!

Feedback Score
    Armalite AR-10 20" stainless barrel with Magpul PRS and MIAD in foliage green. Falcon Menace 1.5-5x optic with illum. reticle in a 30mm Burris PEPR mount. MI folding BUIS.

Last edited by G27RR; 01-04-11 at 09:33.

Feedback Score
    RRA 308

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Armalite AR10 carbine with Magpul MOE midlength handguard. Gonna keep this one as light as I can! Used a KAC Mk11 gasblock mount front sight, notched the handguard so it would fold down into it. Got a CTR stock and MIAD grip on the way, will post more pics of it when I get them on. I think it's turning out great! I'm really loving the feel and weight to this carbine.

Feedback Score

Here are most of the parts minus the ma ten upper/lower I will get them tommorrow am when my dealer is open. The gas block is not in the pic I have a YHM slotted GB. I feel like a dumb a** I have everything including BUIS but no roll pin for the gas block. I purchased everything Rainier Arms.
    Barrel 16" .308 Ultramatch
    11" Rainier Rail/middy gas tube.
    DPMS BCG and the staking looks great!
    BABC Comp,Magpul Miad, slash buffer/spring,Magpul ACS,I had my own LPK

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow that MOE looks nice on the rifle! I assume this is the MOE furniture for the AR15 stuff & not a new product?
    ALSO
    How is the front sling point attached-to a section of rail attached to the handgaurd or gas block? Is it sturdy?
    I think this might be the ticket to lighten up my AR10, as I have a quad rail handgaurd from Troy on there now but the only thing I'll add will be a bipod at times.
    Jdub
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKAR View Post
    Armalite AR10 carbine with Magpul MOE midlength handguard. Gonna keep this one as light as I can! Used a KAC Mk11 gasblock mount front sight, notched the handguard so it would fold down into it. Got a CTR stock and MIAD grip on the way, will post more pics of it when I get them on. I think it's turning out great! I'm really loving the feel and weight to this carbine.

Last edited by jdub75; 12-07-10 at 15:43.

Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast