Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: AR10 Picture Thread :)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The MOE is the standard AR15 model handguard. I had to do some fitting to get it installed, but it was real minor and I'm glad it was required because I wanted a tight fit. The sling is attached to the rifle with the standard Armalite sling swivel that is pinned onto the gasblock, just like it came from the factory. I might change it to a QD mount with the addition of one of Magpul rails that mount to the MOE. I'm not sure how sturdy it will be so I'm thinking I might go with an MS2 sling and ASAP on this setup. This thing is really light and easy to handle, much more than my other AR10 carbine which is a "T" model with Armalite NM rail. I will get the CTR stock and MIAD grip tomorrow and will post pics after installing them. Will also post some pics of how the MOE handguard was modified to be installed. Stay tuned and let me know if I can help anymore. Thanks for the compliments.

ARKAR

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not technically an AR10

Your wife is like a new gun... sooner or later you are going to want to shoot them both.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    ARKAR, that is a fine looking rifle. You have inspired me to go lightweight on my carbine also. I love the Sully stock but I'm going with the CTR. I am already using the MOE handguard but with the Armalite fixed front sight tower. I was looking for a little project over the holidays! Great work.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks! My other carbine is a little on the heavy side so that's why I wanted a lighter carbine when I bought this one. So far, I love it.

I just picked up a Vicker's sling for it on the Blue Force Gear website for 1/2 price by ordering the green sling. Got the dual QD sling swivel model for $34.98 free shipping! This works perfectly with the CTR stock since I can run it with a sling swivel on each side of the stock kind of like a single point sling but I mounted a swivel on the MOE also so that I can go right back to a two point. I'll try to snap some pics later.

Thanks again,
    ARKAR

Feedback Score

Tech Questions.

Kinda New to the whole AR Build. Got me a DPMS .308 AP4, got a decent wish list but have a few questions. Will a Magpul UBR stock fit on the current buffer tube without modifications or will it have to be taken to a gunsmith to fix? I also want to know if the standard length Freefloat tube that is vented and has machined rails will fit without too much modification to an aftermarket gasblock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorStation View Post
    What kind of upper reciever is on this ar?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rspeed View Post
    What kind of upper reciever is on this ar?
    The rifle is an LMT LM308MWS.

Feedback Score

Talking

Thank u .

Feedback Score
    My MWSE w/Christmas presents added.

AnchorStation Guest

Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast