Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast

Thread: AR10 Picture Thread :)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Very clean!

I feel like it may be begging for a Marvin dimple job though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    POF Rogue 16" with a fair number of modifications... Runs great with the Riflespeed gas block at the (middle) "6" setting. Just a hair over 9lbs empty with scopes and light, no mag.

I love this rifle.

We have similar setups

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Picked up my first AR-10 this week. I've been looking for a Brownells Retro AR-10 for months with no luck, but had this come through work at a good price. Swapped out a few accessories with stuff I had laying about, and think it looks good. Supposedly the Fallout-10s Blackrain makes are decent, if not outstanding. Guess I'll find out!

It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Picked up my first AR-10 this week. I've been looking for a Brownells Retro AR-10 for months with no luck, but had this come through work at a good price. Swapped out a few accessories with stuff I had laying about, and think it looks good. Supposedly the Fallout-10s Blackrain makes are decent, if not outstanding. Guess I'll find out!

Congrats! Shoot the piss out of it and let us know how it does.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    [IMG]2023-09-01_09-39-56 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]

Pumpkin Spice season is upon us
    Last edited by Hank6046; 09-28-23 at 08:53.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    [IMG]2023-09-01_09-36-26 by Hank Henry, on Flickr[/IMG]

Pumpkin Spice season is upon us
    That has huge sex appeal.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    That has huge sex appeal.
    I'll be sure to let my wife know...
    The mags are facing the wrong way, but I do like the look. I'm no photographer but the light just seemed right. Thanks for the compliment

Feedback Score
    Leave it to Stickman to make a Stag look sexy..

Feedback Score
    LMT Mars-H Upper w/KAC Sr-25 Lower. Added lipstick to my pig too..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast