Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colt semi LPK (.155) for less than $200?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Don't put LWRC TRASH in a ****ing COLT. Might as well throw some friggin OLY ARMS shit in that gun, Jethro!!

WTF is the matter with you Astro turfing freaks? CLASSIC LOW POST COUNT LWRC ****ing scum bag shills/employees. Get off of this site, IDIOTS!!

Do you think I'm not going to spot this horse shit and kick you morons in the tiny balls?

Give it a rest markm,

Your blind hatred for anything LWRC is already well noted!

Feedback Score
    If not a Colt, the next two popular choices around here are DD and G&R "House Kit"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VLODPG View Post
    Give it a rest markm,

Your blind hatred for anything LWRC is already well noted!
    **** that. I'm not going to stand by and let LWRC employees post as though they're Joe Shooter.

And the balls of these **** sticks to compare that TRASH to COLT??

Holy ****!!! It's not personal. I don't know the name of one loser who works for that shit stain operation. I just hate ****ing LIARS.
    Last edited by markm; 02-15-11 at 20:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    **** that. I'm not going to stand by and let LWRC employees post as though they're Joe Shooter.

And the balls of these **** sticks to compare that TRASH to COLT??

Holy ****!!! It's not personal. I don't know the name of one loser who works for that shit stain operation. I just hate ****ing LIARS.

Why is LWRC Trash. Just curious?
    Last edited by LAFF757; 02-24-11 at 15:22.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFF757 View Post
    I asked the same thing, never got a response. Not sure why the hatred for them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFF757 View Post
    They build garbage guns, astroturf the forms, and lie about their shit product. They're complete frauds. I've seen their shit on the cable gun shows where the crap is malfing on video while they are lying and making absurd claims about how their barrels last twice as long as others. Keep in mind that if you're going to put your gun on video, you could cherry pick one that actually works.

They got popped over the years via IP addresses astroturfing the forums. They used to do it here too. Some booger eater employee would chime in about how GREAT their customer service is.... wholly irrelevant to the thread topic, mind you. (and why would I ever need customer service on such a "premium" gun anyway, right?)

Their oppologists will say that was the "old LWRC", but the scumbag shennanigans were happening after their toilet rebirth as LWRCi.

They don't crap on this forum anymore. I can generally spot their employees B.S. and blast them.

If you want build shit guns, that's one thing. But faking a reputation of great service by posting from in your own building, is true scumbaggery.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Thirteen year thread bump…Ah yes, the ol’ Paul Leitner-Wise / LWRC drama continues, it’s the gift that keeps giving.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...is-buying-LWRC

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I get my Colt kits from Arms Unlimited when they’re available. If not, I like the basic mil spec Geissele kit, which uses Schmid parts.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Thirteen year thread bump…Ah yes, the ol’ Paul Leitner-Wise / LWRC drama continues, it’s the gift that keeps giving.
    I was looking at my old PMs here where members were sending me dirt on those douchebags. They offered to have me shoot 500 rounds thru their trash at SHOT in Vegas years ago.

2 things I'd never do. Got to SHOT, and shoot LWRCi garbage.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by owdee tt nl View Post
    Buahahahahahahahahah I'm liking this forum already
    Good to see you post finally!!

ETA- Now I see this thread is older than dirt...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast