Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colt semi LPK (.155) for less than $200?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    They build garbage guns, astroturf the forms, and lie about their shit product. They're complete frauds. I've seen their shit on the cable gun shows where the crap is malfing on video while they are lying and making absurd claims about how their barrels last twice as long as others. Keep in mind that if you're going to put your gun on video, you could cherry pick one that actually works.

They got popped over the years via IP addresses astroturfing the forums. They used to do it here too. Some booger eater employee would chime in about how GREAT their customer service is.... wholly irrelevant to the thread topic, mind you. (and why would I ever need customer service on such a "premium" gun anyway, right?)

Their oppologists will say that was the "old LWRC", but the scumbag shennanigans were happening after their toilet rebirth as LWRCi.

They don't crap on this forum anymore. I can generally spot their employees B.S. and blast them.

If you want build shit guns, that's one thing. But faking a reputation of great service by posting from in your own building, is true scumbaggery.
    I find encouragement here to express myself more freely.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Good to see you post finally!!

ETA- Now I see this thread is older than dirt...

LOL!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Lmao, entertaining read. I always love a good necrothread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Tbh, I always kind of wanted one of those LWRC ambi lowers. Never owned any LWRC stuff though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Don't put LWRC TRASH in a ****ing COLT. Might as well throw some friggin OLY ARMS shit in that gun, Jethro!!

WTF is the matter with you Astro turfing freaks? CLASSIC LOW POST COUNT LWRC ****ing scum bag shills/employees. Get off of this site, IDIOTS!!

Do you think I'm not going to spot this horse shit and kick you morons in the tiny balls?
    What if I put a Colt LPK in a LWRC lower?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    It might last twice as long?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    You'll probably be paid a visit by a couple of guys named "Guido" and "Vito" who will strongly advise you that doing that could be harmful to your health. Accidents do happen!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Good to see you post finally!!

ETA- Now I see this thread is older than dirt...
    I'm still confused as to why it was resurrected. I think the ultimate rifle is a piston LWRC with a can on it (intentionally triggering markm )

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    I'm still confused as to why it was resurrected. I think the ultimate rifle is a piston LWRC with a can on it (intentionally triggering markm )
    Their piston system has proven to be more durable than Colt, especially in harsh environments.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Their piston system has proven to be more durable than Colt, especially in harsh environments.
    Didn't Colt buy LWRC?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast