Thread: EOTech 556.A65 (Price Reduced)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

EOTech 556.A65 (Price Reduced)

(SOLD)This optic has seen no use other than bringing it to the range once to zero it in and then after that it's been sitting collecting dust in my safe. It didn't even stay on the rifle that long. That's why it has absolutly to signs of wear, glass is perfect, sight is perfect. Sitting in the box can't wear anything out. If it wasn't for the fact that it is Caracoated FDE it'll look brand new.. The 556.A65 is the NV model compatable with all NV gens. Its control buttons are on the side of sight (not in back) to work specifically with NV devices or magnifiers. It's also raised unlike the older models so there's no need for risers to co-witness. It's a great optic but I always liked Aimpoints & still do. And instead of this staying here collecting dust I figured someone else would put it to use. Also if you don't like the FDE you can get a whole black replacement with lens covers from GG&G or you can just paint it whatever color your heart desires.. I'm asking $400. shipped conus.. Paypal is preferred but I will accept MO/cashiers check. PM me or Email me @ MrSyph3r@gmail.com Thank you..

Last edited by MrSypher; 02-18-11 at 18:14.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    <<<BTT>>>