Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Jones tactical belts

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I got tracking today. And I only had to send him 20 emails requesting a refund or that belts shipped immediately.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Flankenstein View Post
    I got tracking today. And I only had to send him 20 emails requesting a refund or that belts shipped immediately.
    For me it would be hard to hold the belt in the same regard after going through that. I do not think any product is worth that much grief. I also do not think his quality is greater than other fabricators in the industry, and I would have requested my money back after a couple months. However, glad to hear you finally got some type of response. I hope the end product is worth the wait and holds up to your expectations.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryOperated View Post
    For me it would be hard to hold the belt in the same regard after going through that. I do not think any product is worth that much grief. I also do not think his quality is greater than other fabricators in the industry, and I would have requested my money back after a couple months. However, glad to hear you finally got some type of response. I hope the end product is worth the wait and holds up to your expectations.
    Lol. Yea, well it's a belt. I'm not going to get all ****ing sentimental about it like a liberal or a woman. If it is of good quality I couldn't care less. I will never order from him again and I will spread the word of his unprofessionalism when I can.

I did request my money back shortly after the two month mark. He kept ignoring me until he finally responded that he would ship the belts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I have read/ skimmed most of this thread. There are other, similar belts from reputable manufacturers that are available now. No clue why guys are still wasting time with this dude.
    So glad I found this thread. I started looking for a new belt and Jones Tactical shot to the top of the Google pile.

This will be a duty belt for work so I want to get a good product that will last a while.

So far HSGI and Volund have been mentioned. Any others?

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher8307 View Post
    So glad I found this thread. I started looking for a new belt and Jones Tactical shot to the top of the Google pile.

This will be a duty belt for work so I want to get a good product that will last a while.

So far HSGI and Volund have been mentioned. Any others?
    Ares Gear, Snake Eater Tactical, TYR Tactical

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    My next belt will be Volund or Ares. I'd recommend either of those.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122