Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones tactical belts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Jones tactical belts

I am looking for a good HD belt for carry, I found the Jones tactical belt. Anybody ever deal with these guys, good stuff or just a waste of time and money ?
    Thanks guys

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like mine. I wear it whenever I can these days. I have the 1.5" belt with 1.5" buckle. The 1.5" belt with 1" buckle is very popular but I didn't like the setup for me and prefer the larger buckle.

Plus Jones was very easy to work with and even re-billed me under a different account when I asked him to.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks for the info Rob, think I'll order one up this week. Now i just got figure out what size, got 10 lbs to reach my fighting weight.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by odiesplace View Post
    Thanks for the info Rob, think I'll order one up this week. Now i just got figure out what size, got 10 lbs to reach my fighting weight.
    Jones makes great stuff. we are sampling the 1 1/2" cobra and 2" first line belts.

the EDB 1 1/2" Cobra belt allows about 12" of adjustment. I dont have a tape on me so im guessing.

i wouldnt worry too much about it not fitting down the road. order somewhere in the middle and you will be fine.

from what ive heard Rich is a great guy to work with as well.

Feedback Score
    I have a Jones 1.5 EDB (the 1.5" belt with 1" buckle) and a 2" Duty/Gun Belt. They're both quality pieces. I had some initial questions about sizing and Jones was quick with email responses, so if there's any doubt about your size don't hesitate to email him. When I placed my order, he was quoting a 5 week wait and my belts arrived in almost exactly that timeframe. I believe he's quoting 7 weeks now.

One of these days I'll get around to ordering the 1.5" belt with the 1.5" buckle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another 1.5" EDB here. The doubled-over webbing makes it an extremely stiff belt, good for OWB carry if that's your cup of tea. The wait sucks but it's worth it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    The wait sucks but it's worth it.
    That is my biggest problem right now. I am working on getting it lower all the time.

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback.

Cheers,
    JT

Top of the line stuff. Rick is a great guy to deal with too.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well I ordered my belt today, thanks for all the input guys. Now for the hard part, waiting for it Is it done yet ? How about now ? Oh I suck at waiting

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I just got mine in the mail today. I got the 2" Duty Zombie Belt...I ordered it in Nov and finally got it Unfortunately I emailed him in the past to see the status but never got back to me...Other than lack of communication, Jones tactical makes great belts! I'm sure if the owner took the time to answer everyone's emails he wouldn't have time to make the products Nice thing was he added some glock schwag with my order
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast