Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones tactical belts

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Just to piggy back, I got my belt today as well, and I was also a November order....so plan on waiting. (The Glock key chain was a nice touch....) Everything looks great, and I can't wait to get to using it.

FYI, I found the best way to get in contact with Mr. Jones is simply by giving his number a call that's found on the website. I too attempted to email him a few times and never got through, but a simple phone call got me answers quick.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcmo83 View Post
    Just to piggy back, I got my belt today as well, and I was also a November order....so plan on waiting. (The Glock key chain was a nice touch....) Everything looks great, and I can't wait to get to using it.

FYI, I found the best way to get in contact with Mr. Jones is simply by giving his number a call that's found on the website. I too attempted to email him a few times and never got through, but a simple phone call got me answers quick.
    Sounds good thanks for the heads up!
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You guys are killing me, just ordered mine on friday . Do you think monday is to soon to call ? . From everything you guys say it will be worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    I have had one of the tan 1.75" belts for just over a year now and love it. Stiff enough to carry every thing I need/want (and more it seems). And because it's not really a rigger's belt - no point to hookup a line, it doesn't look too much out of place when I'm out in town. Will be picking some others from him soon.

Feedback Score
    I love mine, and wear it everyday. Buy with confidence. He's a swell guy, and makes a stellar belt.

Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Kinda hard to swallow

Quote Originally Posted by Multitaskertools View Post
    Top of the line stuff. Rick is a great guy to deal with too.
    It would help if Rich had time to respond to emails or phone calls. I guess he makes a good belt... but I still don't have one. The website says " can take up to 7 weeks before shipping". It must not apply to belts. February 24th, 2011.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Jones belts

I ordered mine on Feb 18th, just got it last friday. I talked to Mr Jones and he told me he missed a lot of time in March with an illness.
    I know the waiting sucks but the belt is worth the wait. You should have yours soon.
    Last edited by odiesplace; 05-15-11 at 16:59. Reason: I cant type or spell

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wear an EDC in black/marpat most days. Outstanding belt, outstanding company.

I have an all black EDC in the queue.

The Private Citizen
    Liberty — Independence — Responsibility — Resolve

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Richard has made several custom Belts for me.
    His quality is superb, functional & top notch.

I had him use a SS 1.75" Cobra buckle that rocks.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I like mine. I wear it whenever I can these days. I have the 1.5" belt with 1.5" buckle. The 1.5" belt with 1" buckle is very popular but I didn't like the setup for me and prefer the larger buckle.

Plus Jones was very easy to work with and even re-billed me under a different account when I asked him to.
    why didnt you like it ?

I am eagerly awaiting my order and didnt even know there was a 1" option on the buckle.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast