Thread: new pics trijicon reflex, armor, ghillie for free float upper

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

new pics trijicon reflex, armor, ghillie for free float upper

also have a trijicon reflex sight just got from the factory with new trintium and fiber optic abouit two weeks ago. Will include box, owners manual and the paperwork from trijicon two weeks ago. It has the 1913 weaver rail mount and the polarizing filter and is in excellent working order. the dot size is 4.3 moa for percise shots compared to the monster 12 moa version. the optic is quick and solid. I put one thin strip or brown across it which can be removed if you like.

PENDING TRADE-Have a new interceptor vest (size medium) it sod new for $1,450.00 also have a set of side sapi carriers and side plaes somewhere if your intrested. I never wore this as I took a plate carrier to afghanstan insted. If the trade is good enough I have a standard kevlar with new pads in the bag I can throw in also.

I want to trade it for any sort of quality upper only intrested in 16" and below. Very intrested in shorter but am open for whatever.

SOLD-Also have a patrol ghillie I made up for trade will fit just about anything from small to xl

also looking for a vltor or sopmod buttstock, lower parts kits, bcg's, etc
    Last edited by Paraclete comes; 03-12-11 at 13:19. Reason: photos added
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

yes

yes I will also take cash, make an offer
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

put up more gear

also have a trijicon reflex up for trade

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

gone

Interceptor vest pending trade, Reflex pending trade and patrol ghillie sold