Thread: value help re ar 180 <howa>

Feedback Score

value help re ar 180 <howa>

saw a armalite ar 180 <howa> 3 digit s/n at gunshow today. looked o k . they are asking 1225.00 might come down 75.00. whats the opinions guys ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by carbean View Post
    saw a armalite ar 180 <howa> 3 digit s/n at gunshow today. looked o k . they are asking 1225.00 might come down 75.00. whats the opinions guys ?
    thats a lot of money for outdated technology... but it each their own... ...... You can build an AWESOME carbine/recce for 1200 bux..... even buying a 5.56mm AK would be a better option and it would be half the price...

Feedback Score
    I looked up that rifle in the Twenty-Sixth Edition "Blue Book of Gun Values" and this is what they say...

Howa Mfg. 100% = 1650, 90% = $1100, 60% = $775

A wide range of prices to work with depending on the condition.

Pat
    Life member NRA
    Life member NAHC
    Member VFW

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Feedback Score
    They are a neat curiosity/collector piece for the time and should be considered as such. If your looking for a shooter then +1 for the previous post.

Bill

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrraley View Post
    I looked up that rifle in the Twenty-Sixth Edition "Blue Book of Gun Values" and this is what they say...

Howa Mfg. 100% = 1650, 90% = $1100, 60% = $775

A wide range of prices to work with depending on the condition.

Pat
    I just got rid of a Howa that was 99%, I bought it NIB, I put one mag (20) though it. I sold it with scope mount and Armalite scope including 15 unused AR18 mags. I got $1800.00 for it.

I don't know why I did it (I hate that) and am regreting the sale. Oh well, the guy who bought it is a good bud and has a small collection of them including FA's. He didn't flinch at all had his check book out before I could finish saying eighteen hun.....Good cause.....