Thread: Been a minute!!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Been a minute!!

Sorry for my absence everyone, I was out in the field from the middle of January for about 4 weeks. Then on the fourth my wife gave birth to our little girl.. and I'm sure you with children know how it goes from there lol. I plan on making it to a Woolmarket shoot next month or in April..

so anyways, hows everyone been? What new purchases have you made? What have you been doing for training?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Some guy not brave enough to put his name on it, so he slapped Jefferson's name on it.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Kyle, what's up man! Good to hear from ya!

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by l3mon View Post
    Sorry for my absence everyone, I was out in the field from the middle of January for about 4 weeks. Then on the fourth my wife gave birth to our little girl.. and I'm sure you with children know how it goes from there lol. I plan on making it to a Woolmarket shoot next month or in April..

so anyways, hows everyone been? What new purchases have you made? What have you been doing for training?
    Congrats on the addition! You must be one proud papa. Enjoy the sleepless nights and early wake up calls. The little critters only get worse. But you love them more every day. Hope to see you soon.

Adam

Feedback Score
    Congrats Kyle!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

resurection

I'm back from the dead, haven't been to 3 gun in a while but am going this Sat. l3mon glad to hear about your daughter, I'm a little behind on everything myself. See you at woolmarket this weekend?
    Davy Keith,
    FFL/SOT

Rebel Rifle Ordnance, LLC
    Ellisville, MS 39437
    (601)319-2675

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Congrats! We just had a little girl in Nov.
    Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force. - Oliver Wendell Holmes.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by keithinvestigations View Post
    I'm back from the dead, haven't been to 3 gun in a while but am going this Sat. l3mon glad to hear about your daughter, I'm a little behind on everything myself. See you at woolmarket this weekend?

ill be there, it's my birthday present from the wife.. lol
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Some guy not brave enough to put his name on it, so he slapped Jefferson's name on it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to it. I haven't shot in a whhhiilllleee. Trying to get everyone's name straight. My name is Davy Keith.
    Davy Keith,
    FFL/SOT

Rebel Rifle Ordnance, LLC
    Ellisville, MS 39437
    (601)319-2675