Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your MRP!

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I'm trying to post picture of the green MRP upper, but for some reason it's showing up blank.
    Last edited by w3453l; 03-21-19 at 21:37. Reason: Tried to post photo from Flickr, but it's not showing up

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama Arashi View Post
    That's a K16i with the SM1 reticle. Various Geissele triggers in all of them as well.

I don't want to start calculating my glass expenditures.

Nice rigs. Looking at a Short Action Custom (SAC) for my next one.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Anyone getting a CSW chassis?

https://lmtdefense.com/?s=4th+of+July+Sale%21

On another note, anyone know what handstop LMT uses on the CSW?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Actioncat View Post
    Anyone getting a CSW chassis?

https://lmtdefense.com/?s=4th+of+July+Sale%21

On another note, anyone know what handstop LMT uses on the CSW?

I did. I'm going to have a 10.5" 300blk barrel chopped down to 8", and run a SiCo Omega under the rail. I will also use it with my 22lr barrel, and maybe even a 16"
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    I had a question about the barrel conversions from Marvin. Can he convert any barrel to the LMT? I was thinking about getting a stretch 16 barrel and thought it would be nice in the MRP upper.

Feedback Score
    Email them, they are quite responsive now. Have a Hodge barrel there getting converted. They emailed back when I first inquired in less than a week with my questions answered and a price/worksheet to send in with the barrel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    LMT LABORDAY SALE is LIVE!

Mostly 5.56 barrels, MLR, MLC MLOK chassis, etc.

https://lmtdefense.com/?s=LABOR+DAY+SALE%21
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My CSW build.

Still waiting on some parts (CSW hand stop, SD-C trigger, Optic, and Cloud Defense OWL)... but mostly put together.

I may eventually get a Sandman K or Omega 9K to bring the OAL from 27" to 26 or 25.5".

7.5" 300blk barrel, BCM lower, Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock (JP Silent Capture Heavy spring) Omega 300, Bootleg adjustable carrier.

I could have gone with a shorter PDW stock, but I wanted to use a stock BCG, and the JP silent spring... the generation 7 also gives you continuous cheek support when extended, and 10" LOP.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 10-02-19 at 13:53.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast