Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Let's see your MRP!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    CSW Space Gun: 27" collapsed.

-7.5" 300 Blackout
    -SiCo Omega
    -Maxim Defense CQB (With JP Silent Capture Spring)
    -Bootleg Adjustable Carrier
    -Holosun HE530 (Titanium body, 30mm, red dot or eotech style reticle with 50,000 hours of battery life)
    -Magpul Pro iron sights
    -Cloud Defense OWL
    -Neo Mag Sentry Strap (uses magnets to keep the strap together)... pretty slick idea.
    -BFG Medic Sling

This was purposely built to fill a specific niche of being as short as possible, still suppressed, and not needing to unfold a Law-Tactical folder.

Last edited by domestique; 10-04-19 at 10:04.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Bump this thread! ‘‘Tis MRP season. Nice specimens!

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    CSW Space Gun: 27" collapsed.

-7.5" 300 Blackout
    -SiCo Omega
    -Maxim Defense CQB (With JP Silent Capture Spring)
    -Bootleg Adjustable Carrier
    -Holosun HE530 (Titanium body, 30mm, red dot or eotech style reticle with 50,000 hours of battery life)
    -Magpul Pro iron sights
    -Cloud Defense OWL
    -Neo Mag Sentry Strap (uses magnets to keep the strap together)... pretty slick idea.
    -BFG Medic Sling

This was purposely built to fill a specific niche of being as short as possible, still suppressed, and not needing to unfold a Law-Tactical folder.

I’m dumbfounded that no one commented on your CSW PDW. Elite class yeti. I’m still shocked that LMT actually released them to the general public. Very, very cool. I’ve been wanting a PDW, pistol or rifle for a couple of years now, to carry in a small discrete pack. I keep varying on my decision. So many cool options nowadays with pistoling everything. I would have chosen the pistol’d cqb mrp route last year but I got detoured w Reece purchases.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Does anyone know if a 16” barrel cut to 14” will fit in the mrp mlc? Obviously 14.5 does, curious if 14 or even 13.7 will.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Does anyone know if a 16” barrel cut to 14” will fit in the mrp mlc? Obviously 14.5 does, curious if 14 or even 13.7 will.
    I had my 16" cut down for a flush fit with a SF suppressor. Ended up being 13.8-13.9" with the rifle length chassis.

David Wilson MFG chopped mine. He is also able to do barrel conversions.

Highly recommended.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    I had my 16" cut down for a flush fit with a SF suppressor. Ended up being 13.8-13.9" with the rifle length chassis.

David Wilson MFG chopped mine. He is also able to do barrel conversions.

Highly recommended.
    Thanks brother! That’s exactly who I was going to send it to, did you use the Warcomp?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mini is still in jail.... but here it is with a Warden.

Here is somebody else's.
    Last edited by domestique; 03-29-20 at 10:12.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Thanks brother! That’s exactly who I was going to send it to, did you use the Warcomp?
    I used a closed tine flash hider.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Took it to the range last weekend. Averaged 2,598 fps with 70gr Barnes TSX handloads.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Got a package from Marvin Pitts of Nefarious Arms. LMT 14.5 5R KAC Ball Milled Barrel. Svelte like it’s siblings. Still a ways to go for optic and mount.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast