Thread: In TX - Beretta 90-Two 9mm with NIGHTSIGHTS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

In TX - Beretta 90-Two 9mm with NIGHTSIGHTS

sold pending funds

Forsale in Bryan/College Station area... Might be willing to meet part of the way to nearby cities (Houston/Waco/Austin area).

FS - Beretta 90-Two 9mm with 17 round magazines and Trijicon Night sights. Pronounced "90 Dash Two" - it is the newer evolution of the 92FS series. I am looking to sell it because I want a 2nd 92A1 model.

The 90-Two comes with an encapsulated guiderod and a recoil buffer built into the frame. The slide and frame have also been restyled by a design firm that Beretta hired to make style changes to the basic design. The gun also features a polymer, 1 piece grip, a rail built into the frame, and an included rail cover/protector.

Gun purchased in April 2010, Trijicon Night sights installed in May 2010. You do not see many 90-Twos with night sights (this was a $150 addition and the gun was $630 + tax)!!!

The gun only has 600 rounds fired through it.

Asking price is $610 Firm. Face to Face sales only. Might be willing to meet part of the way to nearby cities (Houston/Waco/Austin area). No trades.

First "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it. Email me at: goldfishpanda@hotmail.com

Last edited by ShipWreck; 02-24-11 at 13:06.