Thread: Wraithworks Warscorp9 9mm AR15

Feedback Score

Wraithworks Warscorp9 9mm AR15

Surfing the internet I found an interesting 9mm AR15 variant. This particular one takes CZ Scorpion magazines. I don't have a Scorpion, but I do have a 9mm AK pistol that takes Scorpion magazines. I read up and they seem to have good reviews with a good price. So, I decided to get their factory SBR version. It arrived at my dealer today and appears to be very well made. The fit and finish are really nice. I hope it performs as well. They also make a pistol version and a rifle version. The rifle version can be had for only $550. Here are a couple of pictures.

Now I just have to wait for it to get out of jail to see how it performs.

Feedback Score
    It's out of NFA jail. Range report to follow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    It's out of NFA jail. Range report to follow.

I picked up the braced pistol variant not long ago and my experience was positive with one issue. They shipped it with an H3 buffer which was much too light and as a result the gun would periodically lock back with rounds still in the mag, also harsh recoil. I emailed wraithworks and they sent out a heavier 6oz buffer which I'm sure would fix the issue but I wanted even better recoil characteristics so I ordered the KAK 8.4oz 9mm buffer.

The result of that 8.4oz buffer is perfect function and ridiculously light recoil and easy dot return to target.

Also the gun is very accurate. Overall quite happy with the design and the controls are well thought out IMO.