G&R Tactical
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 891

Thread: AR pistol picture thread

  1. #881
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15
    Feedback Score
    0
    Stag arms lower, bcm trigger, 300bo, p300 nikon, 8.5" cmmg barrel, 9" odin works o2lite foreend, griffin armament minimalist taper mount, 7.5" titanium supressor

  2. #882
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North West Indiana
    Posts
    1,128
    Feedback Score
    0
    Got tired of not being able to take my SBR with me when I travel without getting a stupid permission slip.
    New PSA pistol lower. Also a new angled foregrip to replace my vertical stubby.

    You know what I like best about most people?

    Their dogs.

  3. #883
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Going camping



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #884
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    118
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    My new PCC!

    Just finished putting the final part on today. Put 350 rounds through it, no hang ups, locked bolt hold open worked every time. Ran a mix of 115-124 and some JHP.
    I was actually surprised by the accuracy, little 1" groups at 25. Going out again tomorrow to put another 400 that I just got through loading up.

    Specs.
    Lower:
    Anderson lower and parts kit (I know..)
    MOE grip
    Sba3 brace
    Carbine spring
    Home made buffer, (tool steel spun on my lathe, 7.5 ounces)
    Larue MBT trigger

    Upper:
    Aero slick side upper
    FM Glock cut bolt
    Strike And. charging handle ( I know..)
    AR Stoner 8.5 9 mm barrel
    ALG V2 8 inch rail
    A2 bird cage
    RMR 07 in a UTG mount ( I really like the mount even if it is a UTG)

    IMG_20181123_142038974.jpg
    Last edited by cutter_spc; 11-24-18 at 22:10.

  5. #885
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Finished my 9mm colt style pistol




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #886
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Knoxville, Ohio
    Posts
    1,740
    Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    So far after around 800 rds of 124 and 147gr FMJ ball and HP ammo my CMMG 9mm Guard has been 100% reliable and accurate , especially accurate using the 147 gr Federal HST HP standard pressure ammo. Also, not much muzzle blast with the Kaw Valley linear comp and with the radial delayed bolt operating system, it also has very little recoil. What I like the most about it is, its very cheap to shoot compared to my 300 Blackout or 5.56 guns.

    [img]https://i.imgur.com/QAXOH72l.jpg[/img

    Last edited by Biggy; 12-09-18 at 07:48.

  7. #887
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    So far through around 800 rds of 124 and 147gr FMJ ball and HP ammo my CMMG 9mm Guard has been 100% reliable and accurate , especially accurate using the 147 gr Federal HST HP standard pressure ammo. Also, not much muzzle blast with the Kaw Valley linear comp and with the radial delayed bolt operating system, it also has very little recoil. What I like the most about it is, its very cheap to shoot compared to my 300 Blackout or 5.56 guns.



    I can't tell. Is that a QD mount you're using for your glass?

  8. #888
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Knoxville, Ohio
    Posts
    1,740
    Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSam View Post
    I can't tell. Is that a QD mount you're using for your glass?
    Yes, it is an ADM QD NV height Aimpoint Micro T1/T2 mount. *I* really like the height of this mount and it’s heads up positioning of the optic. FYI, it's the same height as the Redback One RB1 T1/T2 mount.
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-04-18 at 23:17.

  9. #889
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    64
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Got tired of not being able to take my SBR with me when I travel without getting a stupid permission slip.
    New PSA pistol lower. Also a new angled foregrip to replace my vertical stubby.

    Looks nice.

    What AFG are you running on this?

  10. #890
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North West Indiana
    Posts
    1,128
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCMSP View Post
    Looks nice.

    What AFG are you running on this?
    Thanks. It's a Magpul M-Lok. Not as big as the original Magpul. I just got it because it was the only one they had that was M-Lok, but I really like the front finger stop. My index finger goes over that, and pulls back.
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 12-05-18 at 22:37.
    You know what I like best about most people?

    Their dogs.

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •