Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: AR pistol picture thread

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Could not resist BCM's free BCG w/upper offer. Got the KMR on yesterday and the purdy WEVO mags came today. --- 11.5" LW, TA45 1.5X24

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Could not resist BCM's free BCG w/upper offer. Got the KMR on yesterday and the purdy WEVO mags came today. --- 11.5" LW, TA45 1.5X24

That is a sweet blaster. I really like it.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Yeah, it's a Sig, but it is 5.56 and a pistol. Just got the Law Gen3 folder and it did not work out on my 10.5" AR - too much LOP and can't pop upper open quickly. But I'm liking it on the piston. The extra length better balances this piggie. And I am pretty sure it can be fired folded. Just not 100% positive the open to air upper receiver is not a problem.

$30 padded harpsicord case is mucho useful. Folded gun fits even with mag inserted. Front pouch holds 6-8 mags. Larger rear pocket has backback harness.

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Hi guys. This is my first post. My name is Nick and I'm from west Texas. I'm mostly into cars and guns. I've built a few AR's, and own quite a few more, but this build I did yesterday has got to be my best yet and this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. I got the idea for this gun after flipping through a CDNN catalog and saw the price I could get the LWRC rail and bought that. From there I started ordering parts about two or three weeks ago from different vendors. I went to Amazon for the Sig Arm brace, pistol buffer tube, MagPul Pro sights and PG. Strike industries provided the Ferfrans CRD and this funky dust cover. I haven't decided if there is any advantage to it yet- same with the extended mag release. Got the 10.5" barrel from Midway- this was the only thing I know I paid too much... $195... When it came time for receivers and remaining parts, I went back to CDNN. Not to get mired down in details, but the Bushmaster lower was on sale (I THINK) for $79, $59 for the AO blem stripped upper, $89 for the mid-length LWRC handguards, misc parts weren't any big deal. POF trigger set me back $189, but they are worth it in my opinion... Sandblasted and prepped the parts for Guncoat myself. Had a buddy locally apply a mix we've come up with that is a sort of anodized FDE.

Hope I didn't bore you with the details. I already took it out and ran a few mags through it to check function. No hiccups at all. The Eotech and magnifier are just an option I'm playing with. That's not set in stone yet, but I'm liking it. Wish the MagPul Pro sights were tall enough to co-witness- open to suggestions...

Best-

Nick

I can't figure out the picture stuff- I keep getting little thumbnails, so I'm gonna post the links to my dropbox. Advice appreciated. If an administrator needs to change the way I did this, go ahead. I don't think there is any rule violation here, but it is inconvenient for everybody... Thanks.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er/image1.jpeg
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er/image2.jpeg
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er/image3.jpeg

Feedback Score

FDE Bushmaster Pistol

I'm trying to get these images correct for the forum. Excuse my ignorance.

rsz_image1.jpgrsz_image2.jpgrsz_image3.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNick View Post
    I'm trying to get these images correct for the forum. Excuse my ignorance.

rsz_image1.jpgrsz_image2.jpgrsz_image3.jpg
    No problem bro
    I split humans in half for a living and I still can't figure out how to post a pic bigger than a damn postage stamp on this site ...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Right mouse click on the photo, copy image url, select "Insert Image" icon from above, click on "From URL", paste and de-select "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

VIOLA!
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Right mouse click on the photo, copy image url, select "Insert Image" icon from above, click on "From URL", paste and de-select "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

VIOLA!
    I'll work on it
    Thanks bro

Feedback Score

I'm gonna try it

OK, getting closer. The orientation is wrong, but we are getting there.

Many Thanks!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Dust cover is amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNick View Post

OK, getting closer. The orientation is wrong, but we are getting there.

Many Thanks!
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast