Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1042

Thread: AR pistol picture thread

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19
    Feedback Score
    0
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgBuilt a lower sharing two upper for now. 11.5" BCM 5.56 and 9" AAC .300 BLK.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0


    Just over 27" oal, 12" chf barrel and a 12.5" lop
    Last edited by quaesitor logica; 12-14-13 at 13:39.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    how's it shoot?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    how's it shoot?
    Very much like my issue 14.5" Colt M4 in the #2 stock position. Except that this weapon is lighter and has less felt recoil. It is a bit on the loud side though. I did not think 2.5 inches would make that much difference in sound level.

    With open sights or the PRO I can easily put 25 out of 30 rounds in a paper plate , unsupported standing at around 100 yards. Not exactly precision but that is exactly what I wanted this weapon for. Anything under 75yards I can pick body parts. I use 64g GDSP and Hornady TAP 75g so I think ballistics should be great within 200 yards.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by quaesitor logica View Post
    Very much like my issue 14.5" Colt M4 in the #2 stock position. Except that this weapon is lighter and has less felt recoil. It is a bit on the loud side though. I did not think 2.5 inches would make that much difference in sound level.

    With open sights or the PRO I can easily put 25 out of 30 rounds in a paper plate , unsupported standing at around 100 yards. Not exactly precision but that is exactly what I wanted this weapon for. Anything under 75yards I can pick body parts. I use 64g GDSP and Hornady TAP 75g so I think ballistics should be great within 200 yards.
    I am on my way on setting up a pistol similarly, I'll repost the picture I posted in the AR picture thread here:



    11.5 BCM upper, probably through an H1 on there and that sig brace as well.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    I am on my way on setting up a pistol similarly, I'll repost the picture I posted in the AR picture thread here:



    11.5 BCM upper, probably through an H1 on there and that sig brace as well.
    Should be a solid firearm judging from the sum of its parts so far.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by quaesitor logica View Post
    Should be a solid firearm judging from the sum of its parts so far.

    Finished!


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    33
    Feedback Score
    0
    That is an interesting thing, the front end looks sort of like WWII didn't end and the Germans just kept on developing the MG42. I like it.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    270
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Finished!

    Looks good. I think you just sold Noveske another 11'' rail.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    1,070
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Finished!

    Very nice.

    I'm curious to your choice of pistol grip. Looks weird to me lol. But as long as it works for you, its all good

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •