Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: AR pistol picture thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbondave View Post
    I think as long as it's legal there is virtually no need to stamp... Other than cosmetic reasons.
    Agreed. The Sig brace is a definite game changer. It allows all the benefits of an SBR without all the downsides.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    if someone has the "kak super" sb15 tube can someone measure it for me?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Before anyone says - its over 26" so vfg is cool.

Feedback Score

AR pistol pic & discussion thread

I am relatively new to this forum , so to introduce myself I would like to present my newest toys. On top is a LWRC M6A2 PSD (5.56mm), below is my HK 45 Tactical.

The accessories I added to the LWRC are an AIMPOINT PRO , foam buffer tube cover (Exile Machine) and FAB Defense PTK .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ltcal94; 05-03-14 at 07:42.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    DD mk 18 upper
    Spikes lower
    magpul moe k2 grip with atf sb15 pistol brace letter inside
    sb15 brace from amazon.com
    kak tube designed especially for the sb15 brace
    troy flip ups off of my dd v5, replaced them with some magpuls I had laying around, I have a 1-4x on the v5 anyhow
    magpul hand stop, I'm not sold on it. Never had one before but can't put a short vfg on a pistol.
    eotech xps off my 9mm carbine. Don't know if I'm going to like it on there. Might rob an aimpoint micro off of something later.
    Still waiting on ladder covers and qd sling swivels so I can rob my vcas padded sling off the dpms .308 I want to sell.

Last edited by ryr8828; 05-20-14 at 08:32.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ Very nice.

Been thinking of going with the FDE Sigbrace for my 10.5" Pistol too. How well does it blend with the other FDE parts?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    DD mk 18 upper
    Spikes lower
    magpul moe k2 grip with atf sb15 pistol brace letter inside
    sb15 brace from amazon.com
    kak tube designed especially for the sb15 brace
    troy flip ups off of my dd v5, replaced them with some magpuls I had laying around, I have a 1-4x on the v5 anyhow
    magpul hand stop, I'm not sold on it. Never had one before but can't put a short vfg on a pistol.
    eotech xps off my 9mm carbine. Don't know if I'm going to like it on there. Might rob an aimpoint micro off of something later.
    Still waiting on ladder covers and qd sling swivels so I can rob my vcas padded sling off the dpms .308 I want to sell.

If its over 26 inches you can put a vfg on it and it becomes an aow... Nothing wrong with that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    SIG's FDE is darker than the FDE made by ceracote. It looks to match closely to Magpul's FDE stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post
    ^ Very nice.

Been thinking of going with the FDE Sigbrace for my 10.5" Pistol too. How well does it blend with the other FDE parts?
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Just finished up a 6.8 pistol (on the left). It's a 12.5" ARP barrel and 12" ALG EMR. I have shot it some and to be honest I hate shooting it. It will be an SBR when my form 1 gets approved. I may try a sig brace on an A2 tube that's modified to not accept a stock, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Had anyone here done that?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnielsen View Post
    Just finished up a 6.8 pistol (on the left). It's a 12.5" ARP barrel and 12" ALG EMR. I have shot it some and to be honest I hate shooting it. It will be an SBR when my form 1 gets approved. I may try a sig brace on an A2 tube that's modified to not accept a stock, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Had anyone here done that?

I highly suggest the Sig Brace with a tube designed for it. It is the reason I bothered with the pistol build at all. You get all the benefits w/ out the down sides as far as I can tell.
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast